Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant wait to get thiiiiissssss:panic::panic:

I can honestly say, that this the Joker and the Batman Returns line are probably going to be the highlight of the HT's this year, even though we have a full year to go, the only thing that can top this is probably the Avatar Jake. But even so, the 1/4 scale Returns is going to be special!

I'm sure the SuckerPunch line and the Avengers if they decide to do it, will be nice, but this piece alone is going to be recognized as one of the most accurate collectibles to a film that HT's has ever produced. CR Superman would be another in my book! :yess:

I hope we get another Indy out of this.

I can honestly say, that this the Joker and the Batman Returns line are probably going to be the highlight of the HT's this year, even though we have a full year to go, the only thing that can top this is probably the Avatar Jake. But even so, the 1/4 scale Returns is going to be special!

I'm sure the SuckerPunch line and the Avengers if they decide to do it, will be nice, but this piece alone is going to be recognized as one of the most accurate collectibles to a film that HT's has ever produced. CR Superman would be another in my book! :yess:

I hope we get another Indy out of this.

Batman '89, Avatar, SuckerPunch and Avengers but no mention of TDKR? Surely HT will throw at least as much care and talent to those products as Batman '89, and judging by their current level of detail, they'll have come a long way since the TDK figures (which weren't that bad for their time in the first place).

I ordered this guy the day before chinese new year, so I had to wait for all that to be over with be before he even shipped now it's just sitting awaiting customs inspection. I hate not knowing how long this could take.

Yeah, I'm probs gonna go ebay on this. Really enjoying all the pics being uploaded! Think I'm gonna watch Batman and Batman Returns tonight haha

FYI, talk to Josh at AlterEgo and he said for all that bundled B&J together, we have the option of paying the shipping difference to ship Batman when he arrives not have to wait for the Joker.

thanks for the speedy response man! yeah I was thinking of going ebay for these guys but wasn't sure if it was going to be 100% safe ya know considering they are expensive? I'll have a look on ebay now and might check out sideshow aswell. have never ordered from sideshow's official site before but I'm an ebay vet haha
gotta get these two though somehow, IMHO they are the best figures I have ever seen. even better than the hot toys dark knight figs.

Don't forget custom charges. Uk charges are super high. Liverpool customs charged me £74.00 for my DX Batman.

If past events follow suit, and SS gets these on the 6th, they should ship by the end of that week, and arrive the following week.

I'm on the east coast, so I'm looking at on or around Feb. 15th to have it in hand.

OTOH, if I don't have it in hand by then....I'm gonna cry. :gah:

ahhhh! what to do! Ebay or Forbiddenplanet.co.uk. I hate making decisions haha if I go ebay I could get the Batman real soon, however I don't actually mind waiting to round march for this (if I go with Forbidden planet uk)
and looking at the pics being posted is driving me crazy!
hahaha

ahhhh! what to do! Ebay or Forbiddenplanet.co.uk. I hate making decisions haha if I go ebay I could get the Batman real soon, however I don't actually mind waiting to round march for this (if I go with Forbidden planet uk)
hahaha

If you can afford ebay, I would go for the chinese ebayers ( Top ratings, of course) now that the Chinese New Years is over with, they can probably ship to you within the week. These ebayers pack their shipments well and they are incredibly fast, it's whatever country customs usually slows down the process.

Again only if you can afford it :lecture

hahaha

Forbiddenplanet.co.uk are a terrible business! They've left me waiting ages for preorders and cancelled them without even bothering to tell me!
If you must use a UK retailler, use forbiddenplanet.com, much better.
But i think you'll find a better deal with faster delivery from ebay.

Back