Hot Toys DX07 coming soon! (SDCC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with it being Star Wars is that not buying the side-show stuff it easyish for me as it's not up to my OCD high standards! But HT start bringing out amazing Star Wars gear I'm in all sorts of trouble!!!

Whatever it is I doubt I will be disappointed. There are tons of excellent posibilities.

I don't want to even try and guess this. I think it could well be a new license figure.

If it's a figure from one of the licenses already anounced most likely BD T2 T-800. It's the 20th anniversiry and that is one figure that would benifit from the DX treatment. 89 Nicolson wouldn't and he was just announced as an MMS intially.

I really hope that it isn't Keaton Batman because he would come with nothing (waste of a DX) and look terrible with PERS eyes. Keatons eyes always remained in shadow.

Only threenmore days and we'll know what DX07 is. Can't wait. As long as it's not another Michael Jackson or Bruce Lee I'm down for it.

I want this...
20471920175811174731182.jpg

With the faint stars/universe shown in the back ground of the DX logo Im also guessing STAR WARS. And what more iconic character to start with than Vader?

I jumped on the SW bus awhile back but not this time. IMO HT secured the SW license the announcement wouldn't be HO hum. HT wants the license and many fanboys want them to have some kind of SW license, I'd expect a bit more hoopla.

A down payment on Leon:horror uh where, who, what? Who is taking PO on him? We are talking Enterbay's version right?

As far as the announcement, could be anything right? Look at demon/scarecrow, that came out of left field.

As you are from the States I would say the best place to Pre-order him from is Enterbay's own website which is taking Pre-orders right now. He is going to cost $190

I jumped on the SW bus awhile back but not this time. IMO HT secured the SW license the announcement wouldn't be HO hum. HT wants the license and many fanboys want them to have some kind of SW license, I'd expect a bit more hoopla.

Well considering HT said back with the Indiana Jones license that "the force is strong with us". Which would imply they have the SW license.

Id say its about time we see the first from their SW line.

Id really like to see HT do something along these lines with a Vader if they did him:

268266_10150256325364663_748989662_7076395_5210060_n.jpg

HT Vader or BD T-800 would be awesome. Passed on first versions of both. Nicholson would be nice as I could finally get a friggin' overcoat for my custom one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back