Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Toys Community is a totally different site not run by Hot Toys.

I would say the post count toward the negative is about 95% negative vs 5% positive everywhere I look. That includes all who are disappointed. I'm glad though some people like it, it would be interesting to know the number of pre-orders that were canceled.

There are MANY here that think their opinions are superior...How many times a day do some here have to post that they don't this figure, yes we get it that you don't like it...

Well said- I LIKE it and it's HF!
:clap

I think these photos here should put all negative criticism to rest. These look fantastic!:yess::yess::yess:

Tin

IndianaJoness2.jpg

IndianaJones02.jpg

I think these photos here should put all negative criticism to rest. These look fantastic!:yess::yess::yess:

What is there NOT to like in these pics??
No, those who hate this figure will continue- as those of us who like it will continue....end result- you buy it or don't... and the next figure that Ht releases will generate the same posts

What is there NOT to like in these pics??
No, those who hate this figure will continue- as those of us who like it will continue....end result- you buy it or don't... and the next figure that Ht releases will generate the same posts

I cant think of a single thing in those photos that I could complain about....

Oh wait...the ribbon on the hat isnt sitting properly...CANCELLED! :rotfl

All I know is once this sucker hits my doorstep Ill be the happiest Indy Fan...well....obviously...here for sure. :lol

Of course a great photographer can make an average looking woman look like a fashion model too. What those prove to me is that Tin has a fantastic eye and great skill in selecting pose, lighting and camera angle.

To my eye, it also looks like a fair amount of post processing was applied around the face as well.

A couple of photos, however excellent, are not going to raise a passable, but somewhat flawed sculpt to universal acclaim.

I cant think of a single thing in those photos that I could complain about....

Oh wait...the ribbon on the hat isnt sitting properly...CANCELLED! :rotfl

All I know is once this sucker hits my doorstep Ill be the happiest Indy Fan...well....obviously...here for sure. :lol

Ah my dear sir, you apparently are no Indy fan but a HT fan. No true Indy fan would be happy with this abomination. Clearly the majority on this board (95%) see no resemblance to Ford therefore, your opinion is wrong and skewed by your love for HT. Unless you agree with the majority and repeat the same arguments over and over and over again attempting to sway the remaining 5%, please do not post in the thread. Thank you.

Welcome back to the party :wink1:

Tin is a well known talented photographer from the past who took brilliant pictures. He even turns Medicom one to a top notch figure....

One thing I am sure is that if a figure is good like spiderman and ironman, ppl in asia will floods pictures out as soon as they release, so if you don't see much of coming:impatient:....ya know the answer......

YUCK!
My sincere condolences to all you Indy fans.

There is no denying the TRUTH.

That headsculpt is
POO!

Ah my dear sir, you apparently are no Indy fan but a HT fan. No true Indy fan would be happy with this abomination. Clearly the majority on this board (95%) see no resemblance to Ford therefore, your opinion is wrong and skewed by your love for HT. Unless you agree with the majority and repeat the same arguments over and over and over again attempting to sway the remaining 5%, please do not post in the thread. Thank you.

Welcome back to the party :wink1:

Actually, I am an Indy fan. ;) I have the SS ROTLA Premium Format and the SS 1/6 Indy (to fill in till the HT one arrives) and have been a fan of the film(s) all my life (with the exception of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull). Indiana Jones is in my top five favorite film characters of all time. As a matter of fact, hes in the top three next to Captain Jack Sparrow and Vader.

Spoiler Spoiler:
:nana:

And Ill keep posting in the thread, K THX BYE. :wave :peace

Actually, I am an Indy fan. ;) I have the SS ROTLA Premium Format and the SS 1/6 Indy (to fill in till the HT one arrives) and have been a fan of the film(s) all my life (with the exception of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull). Indiana Jones is in my top five favorite film characters of all time. As a matter of fact, hes in the top three next to Captain Jack Sparrow and Vader.

Spoiler Spoiler:
:nana:

And Ill keep posting in the thread, K THX BYE. :wave :peace

Perhaps you missed the sarcasm in the post. We actually have the same opinion on the figure :slap

I'll reserve judgement until in hand. However, Tin's photos are top notch and make it look great. While Hot Toys has had some misses, I don't feel they are as widespread as people make them. Don't like, don't buy....but I can say all the following have been bashed hard by people on these boards. I am extremely happy with every one.

Wolverine-some don't see the likeness
DX Joker-many prefer Bank Robber sculpt
DX Lee-likeness off
Aldo Raine-expression
Thor-hairline,expression
Jake Sulley TBD-expression, not angry
Pirates Elizabeth-likeness off
Super Preds-while their height has been bashed hard, it's not as bad as people would have you think.-though I think Beserker's unmasked sculpt it off model, mine is wearing the lid ; )

Those are just a few that I am really happy to own that many on the boards think should never be bought. Now if you wanna talk about melting rubber...that's a sore spot. I cancelled Bruce Wayne over the potential there. I see no reason to cancel Indy. I am a huge Indy fan.

Perhaps you missed the sarcasm in the post. We actually have the same opinion on the figure :slap

Oh I havent been paying attention to who is on what side of the fence with this guy. Sorry, I had assumed since I was in the minority of liking the figure that you didnt. Glad we are on the same side of the fence then! :1-1::hi5:

I'll reserve judgement until in hand. However, Tin's photos are top notch and make it look great. While Hot Toys has had some misses, I don't feel they are as widespread as people make them. Don't like, don't buy....but I can say all the following have been bashed hard by people on these boards. I am extremely happy with every one.

Wolverine-some don't see the likeness
DX Joker-many prefer Bank Robber sculpt
DX Lee-likeness off
Aldo Raine-expression
Thor-hairline,expression
Jake Sulley TBD-expression, not angry
Pirates Elizabeth-likeness off
Super Preds-while their height has been bashed hard, it's not as bad as people would have you think.-though I think Beserker's unmasked sculpt it off model, mine is wearing the lid ; )

Those are just a few that I am really happy to own that many on the boards think should never be bought. Now if you wanna talk about melting rubber...that's a sore spot. I cancelled Bruce Wayne over the potential there. I see no reason to cancel Indy. I am a huge Indy fan.

Wolverine-Very happy with this guy. Not perfect but it has the essence of Wolverine
DX Joker-Also very happy with this guy. Bank Robber has the best non PERS head, But I love the PERS on this guy. It adds so much to the figure.
DX Lee-Im not a big enough fan of Bruce Lee to have dropped the money to get him. So many releases from HT something had to get the cut.
Aldo Raine-Didnt get him. Not a fan.
Thor-Wasnt happy with what I saw of Thor so I skipped him. Waiting, hoping for an Avengers version.
Jake Sulley- I think he looks great. Im glad they went with the expression they did.
Pirates Elizabeth- Never got her.
Super Preds-while their height has been bashed hard, it's not as bad as people would have you think.-though I think Beserker's unmasked sculpt it off model, mine is wearing the lid ; ) - Agreed. Mine is wearing the bio as well. Just cause its such a cool bio.

Im sure Indy will fall on this list as well. I must say my worries were abolished when I saw you can lower that damn hat! Thank you HT!

I made a similar statement yesterday. Indy isn't the first Hot Toys "miss" and it won't be the last. Several of the pass misses look amazing on my shelves and I am happy to own them. Indy will be no exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back