Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still hopeful and crossing my fingers that a small miracle has happened in the mean time :) In terms of likeness and the way the hat sits.

Hopefully there'll be some in-hand pics soon! I'm getting excited!

He did a film a while back where he played an ICE agent... still haven't seen it.. but also have not seen much press about it at all either.. (probably bombed too)

Installing car audio, times must be tough! Maybe wifey should do more Ally McBeal! :lol

evil_dead_animated_gif_by_drxtreme3.gif
<= THIS THREAD

I find it awfully strange that we have not seen in hand pics of this guy yet considering the Oct 17th USA release date...

It makes you all the more suspicious that they've actually done sod all to him and want to sneak him out quietly!

Well fat chance of that with us around!

Lucas will get round to it now SW is out of the way. Well, once Spielberg has convinced him that there are NO edits and touch ups needed that is!

KOTCS is not a good movie, I believe, and to me is not included in the Indy films. The reasons? So many...Bad move from Lucas, who since 1999 seems to be absoultely nuts.

It makes you all the more suspicious that they've actually done sod all to him and want to sneak him out quietly!

Well fat chance of that with us around!

Only thing I can think of is if they are doing a world wide release. And if thats the case then we wont be seeing in hand pics till October 17th...:(

I dont think I have ever heard of them doing a world wide release though??

Only thing I can think of is if they are doing a world wide release. And if thats the case then we wont be seeing in hand pics till October 17th...:(

I dont think I have ever heard of them doing a world wide release though??

Does OneSixthBruce get his stock from HT direct? If it was a world wide release then he would have his stock then too presumably. :dance

Dunno.

I would think that AT LEAST ONE COMPANY would have spilled the beans already....

Maybe they have specific orders from HT not too?:horror

Is this unprecedented for HT? I can't ever remember a situation like this.
It's getting so strange now that it's kinda fun!

I have one of these paid for and ordered from my ebay dealer, amazing there is nothing from HK yet?

:dunno:panic:

Unfortunately there could be no change and the current pics are the pics.......But Arnie did say "don't worry it will be good ok" in reference to fixing the sculpt. Man I hope so !

Hurry up and release pics of the new sculpt already HT so that I can go and order him already.

Sorry, but my Indy has to look 95% like HF or GTFO.

I don't want a Tom Selleck Indy on my shelf :lol

I can't believe Raiders is my favorite movie and I haven't ordered him yet :horror

Pics won't be released until this thread reaches page 500!

Come on, we can do it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back