Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders is 30 this year, no Blu. Honestly, how hard is it to do an Indy box set? It's just three movies!!! ;)

Empire's 30 was last year, they should have done SW Blu last year.

The transfers are done for this. They just need the date now, which is being speculated for spring.

This definitely has me nervous. I have one on preorder, but I don't want it if the head sculpt is not good. I guess if I comes, I can send it back if I am not satisfied. This had better be good.

Man its obvious that nothing has changed thats why we have not seen on new pic of him. Its still the a good looking figure however , I am looking at to many releases at once and something is got to get cut.

This definitely has me nervous. I have one on preorder, but I don't want it if the head sculpt is not good. I guess if I comes, I can send it back if I am not satisfied. This had better be good.

This is exactly why you haven't seen any HK dealers get any of these figures yet! It would kill all the preorders in the US for this figure when you see that they didn't change Sh..! I speculate that Hot Toys is going to hold off releasing the figure in HK until Sideshow gets their delivery of Indy figs to insure sales don't fall through on preorders. :lecture

This is exactly why you haven't seen any HK dealers get any of these figures yet! It would kill all the preorders in the US for this figure when you see that they didn't change Sh..! I speculate that Hot Toys is going to hold off releasing the figure in HK until Sideshow gets their delivery of Indy figs to insure sales don't fall through on preorders. :lecture

But that doesn´t feel very honest from HT, if that theory is true...

Gee... I wonder, what is up with that ? I keep checking back every few minutes... nothing new

boy%20and%20dog%20praying.JPG

everyone is jumping to conclusions- I do not think HT is doing this as a calculated move to hide the sculpt and trick everyone into buying it...really?? Is that the mentality that you think put them on top as a company?
I think it is unusual that the US will get this in about three weeks but no reveal on the production piece but that does not mean they are hiding the figure for this purpose. I think we'll see in hand pics very very soon...

I just want a decent sculpt and the jacket done right. This thing cost too much to settle for to many imperfections. I am hoping that HT has a great figure and I am blown away. One can only hope.

I heard a rumor (just made it up) that we will get photos of the final figure when this thread hits it's 5000th post! Just another 100 posts to go!

One of two things will happen once we see in hand pics:

1.) The figure will be just like the prototype. We will all cry, with the exception of the 8% who are happy with the figure as is.

2.) HT gives us a sculpt that looks like Harrison and a hat that sits correctly on his head. I make love to my wife at least twice a day for the next 3 months due to the excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back