Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Clear and Present Danger' was the last Ryan film that Ford did and that was 1994.

Oh, looks like he was right then. The last modern Ford movie I saw was KOTCS and then probably What Lies Beneath before that, and I wasn't overly impressed by that either.

He did a film a while back where he played an ICE agent... still haven't seen it.. but also have not seen much press about it at all either.. (probably bombed too)

I don't think you can say KOTCS bombed, it made over $300 million domestically alone. Despite the quality, it was far from a bomb.

Still waiting for this to show up overseas so we can finally get some good pics of this thing.

I don't think you can say KOTCS bombed, it made over $300 million domestically alone. Despite the quality, it was far from a bomb.

Still waiting for this to show up overseas so we can finally get some good pics of this thing.

It made 1 billion worldwide!

That's why there was talk of Indy 5 as the franchise is a big cash cow.

I liked it and I had a lot of friends who are harsh critics who are not big Indy fans love it.

At the end of the day it was just another but new Indy film.

The whole enjoyment of it was that after all those years we were going to the cinemas to see a new Indy film.

It wasn't perfect but really people had too higher expectations.

There was no way it was ever going to be as good as the first three because they are part of cinema and pop culture history visually and emotionally.

Last edited:

Not a bad film.

But it looses it's way at the end and there are some script problems.

The biggest problem was Harrsion and Ray Liotta were very upset about script changes suggested by Harvey Weinstein and the film company and etc during shooting.

So this ended up with the writer/ director and production company fighting and so on you know the deal.

And they also kept changing the release date many times.

Sounded like what I heard they just had enough of Harvey.

Surely some leaked HK pics on this will pop up any HOUR now- it's produced, and shipped to States already..!!!!

It made 1 billion worldwide!

That's why there was talk of Indy 5 as the franchise is a big cash cow.

I liked it and I had a lot of friends who are harsh critics who are not big Indy fans love it.

At the end of the day it was just another but new Indy film.

The whole enjoyment of it was that after all those years we were going to the cinemas to see a new Indy film.

It wasn't perfect but really people had too higher expectations.

There was no way it was ever going to be as good as the first three because they are part of cinema and pop culture history visually and emotionally.

I caught most of Temple of Doom earlier today. This movie has grown on me over the last year or so. I hadn't watched it since it first was released (hated it) and now it's on cable every so often. If feels more like a real Indy film than Crystal Skull. Also Harrison Ford doesn't sleepwalk through the movie like he does in so many films now. Willie still sucks and I don't think it's William's best score, but this is one of the last big films to not use CG. Kinda cool.

That's funny, a lot of people who hate the film praise the score as the highlight. I think it's probably the best of the series.

TOD also gets some, imo, undue flack. It's a million times better than KOTCS and, aside from Willie and Short Round, who I'd gladly take over a monkey swingin', snake-ropin' LeBeef, is a solid action/adventure movie.

Every morning I wake up and hope to see some pics!!

That's funny, a lot of people who hate the film praise the score as the highlight. I think it's probably the best of the series.

TOD also gets some, imo, undue flack. It's a million times better than KOTCS and, aside from Willie and Short Round, who I'd gladly take over a monkey swingin', snake-ropin' LeBeef, is a solid action/adventure movie.

Every morning I wake up and hope to see some pics!!

:exactly:

TOD any day over KOTCS (and LC)

But then again, Raiders any day over TOD :lecture

Please please let's not go down this track again for the 100th time.
There was finally some happiness in this thread with everyone getting their notices and getting excited.

But yet again the trolls came back who have no intention of buying the figure at all.

Some must have very simple and boring lives to continue to do so!!:slap:slap

Are you serious? First off I used to come to this thread everyday to check in to see if there was any development and then I stopped. I came by just to ask a question. Did you even read my post?? Where do you see that I was trolling?? The last time I was here there was some talk or rumor of a possible 2nd head so I asked and someone didnt know what I was talking about so I posted that picture. Maybe you need to put on your reading glasses before you get so defensive. :slap:slap

The talk wasn't about a separate head to be included with the figure, but that there were two heads being displayed, with one maybe being the updated sculpt we had heard rumors about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back