Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of two things will happen once we see in hand pics:

1.) The figure will be just like the prototype. We will all cry, with the exception of the 8% who are happy with the figure as is.

2.) HT gives us a sculpt that looks like Harrison and a hat that sits correctly on his head. I make love to my wife at least twice a day for the next 3 months due to the excitement.

For your wife's sake I hope there's a happy medium.

1.) The figure will be just like the prototype. We will all cry, with the exception of the 8% who are happy with the figure as is.

2.) HT gives us a sculpt that looks like Harrison and a hat that sits correctly on his head. I make love to my wife at least twice a day for the next 3 months due to the excitement.

But do you have the stamina for a sculpt, hat, shoes, belt, rig and jacket fix? :panic:

Translation: You buy your doll and hope the wife doesn't find out.

The intrigue and conspiracy theories about this figure have become more interesting than the actual release! Just what the hell are HT up to?

Hmmmm.....,

I wouldn't bank on any changes to this sculpt. Hearing that this many people are seriously upset about it, and are considering not buying it would probably raise a issue for Hot Toys. I just hope everybody ends up happy in the long run, but fear that they will probably won't be.

HT have said multiple times that they've changed it.
When have they said that before and not changed anything?
And I'm not being glib about it, I guess I just expect them to do what they say they'll do, like, to my knowledge, they always have.

HT have said multiple times that they've changed it.
When have they said that before and not changed anything?
And I'm not being glib about it, I guess I just expect them to do what they say they'll do, like, to my knowledge, they always have.

HT has NEVER said that they are changing anything. Anything that is not an official press statement from HT themselves is nothing.

HT has NEVER said that they are changing anything. Anything that is not an official press statement from HT themselves is nothing.

I was under the impression that they have said that they're changing it.
Why else would there be so much debate on the subject?
:dunno

Actually they have. They have responded to several people's emails asking if the headsculpt will be improved.

Arnie Kim has also said that he was fixing the sculpt. Hes made mention of that to several people (myself included) on his facebook page.

Things change in production all the time all the way up to release. HT (nor any company) does not need to make an official press statement about every tweak.

Last edited:

You sir are wrong but I appreciate your moxy in stating something so definitely without doing any research :hi5:

Actually they have. They have responded to several people's emails asking if the headsculpt will be improved.

Arnie Kim has also said that he was fixing the sculpt. Hes made mention of that to several people (myself included) on his facebook page.

Things change in production all the time all the way up to release. HT (nor any company) does not need to make an official press statement about every tweak.
:lecture:exactly:

You sir are wrong but I appreciate your moxy in stating something so definitely without doing any research :hi5:
:lecture:exactly:

1mohawk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back