Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, they've pulled a fast one before. I am still holding out hope that Hot Toys comes through. I'd say all of the delays has been a good thing. We shall see...

Got mine as well! I'm surprised because I thought I would get the e-mail for Bruce Wayne/Batman and Jack Sparrow before this.

WOW! US release FIRST a distinct possibility- crazy! I hope it's TRUE!!!!!

Wow! I was excited to read posts about a shipping confirmation email, and I too can confirm that I got mine. Says it's due to ship on Oct. 17th!

I even called SS to confirm, and they said that it's a legit date. No mix ups. :)

Wow! I was excited to read posts about a shipping confirmation email, and I too can confirm that I got mine. Says it's due to ship on Oct. 17th!

I even called SS to confirm, and they said that it's a legit date. No mix ups. :)

When you receive this on October 18th, please post pictures for the rest of us to see. Hopefully we'll be able to rub the nay-sayers noses in it.

Wow, hope the date is legit. That means we'll get him next month.

If the date is true, I bet we see pics from Asia by the end of this month! :D

Received my e-mail as well. :whip

I went "yeah!" :yess:
and my bank account went (in slow motion) "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" :blissysmi

Can't wait until the pics start rolling in. Let this thread finally have the pictures it was meant to have. :clap

Shipping in October... I can't help it... :monkey4

"One more month
'til Halloween,
Halloween,
Halloween
One more month
'til Halloween,
Silver Shamrock!"

Yeah, I got mine today too, along with Bruce and the shadow Predator. October is going to be an expensive month.

I almost want to just stay away from everyplace, and have it be a total surprise when he's delivered...

HTIndy1.jpg

Again...and I know I'm in the minority here, but I think the headsculpt looks pretty damn amazing and I know I'll be happy if it looks at least this good in hand...I mean, to me that looks like Ford

Those of you who have received notices for the October ship date, did any of you buy it on Flexpay? I did, and the last notice I received from SSC said that my final payment that was supposed to be in September will be postponed until October...just wondering if being on Flexpay will cause me to get this guy later than those who just ordered it normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back