Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the ship date on Sparrow? November right?

Yeah, I think that's right. I asked Sideshow today when I called to check if the Indy date was correct (and as earlier, posted, they say it totally is), and they said they're still not sure of when, exactly.
I had nothing to do with the delay though, I promise you that. ;)

HTIndy1.jpg

Again...and I know I'm in the minority here, but I think the headsculpt looks pretty damn amazing and I know I'll be happy if it looks at least this good in hand...I mean, to me that looks like Ford

Those of you who have received notices for the October ship date, did any of you buy it on Flexpay? I did, and the last notice I received from SSC said that my final payment that was supposed to be in September will be postponed until October...just wondering if being on Flexpay will cause me to get this guy later than those who just ordered it normally.

Right there in the minority with you dsokyra, and have been since the beginning!

I received the notice, but I didn't buy it on Flexpay. I never have used Flexpay but, if I understand how it works correctly, you shouldn't get him any later than those who didn't use it.

HTIndy1.jpg

Again...and I know I'm in the minority here, but I think the headsculpt looks pretty damn amazing and I know I'll be happy if it looks at least this good in hand...I mean, to me that looks like Ford

Those of you who have received notices for the October ship date, did any of you buy it on Flexpay? I did, and the last notice I received from SSC said that my final payment that was supposed to be in September will be postponed until October...just wondering if being on Flexpay will cause me to get this guy later than those who just ordered it normally.

In that shot, YES, it looks great. It's the hat. If the hat doesn't sit right, then it won't work.

I'm also in the minority and stoked to get this! One thing though, am I the only one who thinks the muscle body was the wrong body for this figure? Harrison was buff in ToD but lean in Raiders. That neck looks like a tree trunk! I might switch him over to a narrow shoulder truetype if he looks too beefy.

I'm also in the minority and stoked to get this! One thing though, am I the only one who thinks the muscle body was the wrong body for this figure? Harrison was buff in ToD but lean in Raiders. That neck looks like a tree trunk! I might switch him over to a narrow shoulder truetype if he looks too beefy.

I am thinking this too. I'm hoping they used the torso that they developed for the Sparrow DX and use the rest of a TT advanced.

He does look good there, that body is still too bookoo for Indy. He looks more like the Jim Steranko Indy than Harrison Ford. Maybe it's the head though, Hot Toys usually runs a little small in the head department, that neck looks pretty big.

So he's getting close to shipping? Will be interested to see if they fixed the sculpt or not. If its the one that was at comic-con color me not impressed still.

Been onboard this one from the beginning, too. I've had a few complaints, but overall, I'm pretty happy with what I've seen.

Maybe it's just the angle of this photo, but the neck does look thinner here than in previous pics. But again, it could just be the angle. But yeah, Ford's no muscleman. Indy needs to be on a lean and lanky body.

Hmm ... come to think of it, by taking the picture from a high angle like that, it also de-emphasizes (read: "tries to hide") the "hat problem," too.

Is this a new picture? Because I'm not entirely sure this isn't the figure we've seen all along. Can anyone shed any light?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back