Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no new pics...right click on the red X that Cavlcade posted and go to properties, look at the address.

That sounds about right!

Don't listen to them, Rogerbee. Keep hope alive!

She's hanging in there, but a pic might get her off the ventilator!

For whatever it's worth, Sideshow sent me an e-mail a week or two back telling me that my final FlexPay payment was moved to October 25th with shipment to follow.

So if there's usually a one month lag between release dates in Asia and the US, then you might expect to see some Asia pics popping up at the end of this month.

Note: I did say: IF. :dunno

Also, bear in mind, this is at least the third time Sideshow has sent me an e-mail regarding changes in release date/payment schedule for this figure since I ordered it. So ... grain of salt.

Do with that information what you will ... :lecture

I'm digesting it and it sounds reasonably hopeful.....

That sounds about right!

She's hanging in there, but a pic might get her off the ventilator!

I'm digesting it and it sounds reasonably hopeful.....

Because of this radio silence lasting longer and longer, no news, no new pics.. I'm becoming even more expectant that we will get a majorly revised sculpt and outfit.

HT read everything on this board. They know how we feel. They had some leaked promo pics removed from the Captain America USO thread, so they are watching....
:pray:

Because of this radio silence lasting longer and longer, no news, no new pics.. I'm becoming even more expectant that we will get a majorly revised sculpt and outfit.

HT read everything on this board. They know how we feel. They had some leaked promo pics removed from the Captain America USO thread, so they are watching....
:pray:

What makes you think they actually read these topics? They don't even seem to read their facebook page. Hot toys... Great company that has me hooked... But worst customer interaction/support of any that I love.

Hmm, I was thinking the same, if they knew how much we wanted info and pics you would think they would have shown us something by now.

Instead we feel like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed on.......

What makes you think they actually read these topics? They don't even seem to read their facebook page. Hot toys... Great company that has me hooked... But worst customer interaction/support of any that I love.

Because they had an image removed from one of the threads on here.

Shipping email October 16th!

Still no pics. There must be a asia release soon... right!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back