Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No not you. People here talking about pics that don't exist.

The Pics do exist! Only they are locked away in a crate in the warehouse at area 51 with all the other holy grails and artifacts the us government dont want us to see, including the perfect indy figure. We may never even see them

Oh, they will show new pics but they will be of the back of the head and how the hair was adjusted. There will be 5 pages of debate regarding that the hat is indeed lower in the new pics and the relection in the glass possibly shows eye color change.

Oh, they will show new pics but they will be of the back of the head and how the hair was adjusted. There will be 5 pages of debate regarding that the hat is indeed lower in the new pics and the relection in the glass possibly shows eye color change.

dwing who's the Capt in your sig and avatar?
:dunno

OK, so I'm somewhat confused with all the back and forth on Sparrow and this figure, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand it this way: Sparrow is due in October now, Indy is expected to be released before Sparrow now (back in the proper DX order), so therefore deduction would be that Indy should be coming out very soon in Asia to reach us before Sparrow's October date. Generally these figures come out in Asia an entire month before they hit the shores here.

Is that anyone else's understanding?

If this is correct, then we should be seeing Indy in-hand over the next two weeks.

OK, so I'm somewhat confused with all the back and forth on Sparrow and this figure, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand it this way: Sparrow is due in October now, Indy is expected to be released before Sparrow now (back in the proper DX order), so therefore deduction would be that Indy should be coming out very soon in Asia to reach us before Sparrow's October date. Generally these figures come out in Asia an entire month before they hit the shores here.

Is that anyone else's understanding?

If this is correct, than we should be seeing Indy in-hand over the next two weeks.

Does the DX lines have to come out in order? Couldn't Sparrow come before Indy?

Your logic is sound...

I hope you're right, so this mess of uncertainty can finally end.

Couldn't Sparrow come before Indy?

Yes, it could. In fact at one point they said (someone said) that Indy would come out AFTER Sparrow. That fueled much "new sculpt" optimism. But I recently read that Indy was back on track.

But again, I'm not certain of the information I'm absorbing here. That's why I posted my understanding. To see if someone with better knowledge could confirm or correct me.

Yes, generally it takes a month to get from Asia to the US. But these are always estimates. You can't use the reverse logic and say that Indy will be here in October, so that means it's already out in Asia now, so there should be pics.

If there's pics, it means it's out in Asia which means it should be here in a few weeks. It'll get here when it gets here.

The order in which they're numbered only gives us some indication of when they started development, remember there are some MMS numbers that haven't been revealed. Some figures just take longer to make than others.

Hmm, they say you have to speculate to accumulate. We've speculated, but, all we seem to have accumulated is over 300 pages of hot air! LOL!

:gah: Where are these famous pics!? Please somebody post them and put us out of our misery, if they exist that is!

There are no new pics...right click on the red X that Cavlcade posted and go to properties, look at the address.

For whatever it's worth, Sideshow sent me an e-mail a week or two back telling me that my final FlexPay payment was moved to October 25th with shipment to follow.

So if there's usually a one month lag between release dates in Asia and the US, then you might expect to see some Asia pics popping up at the end of this month.

Note: I did say: IF. :dunno

Also, bear in mind, this is at least the third time Sideshow has sent me an e-mail regarding changes in release date/payment schedule for this figure since I ordered it. So ... grain of salt.

Do with that information what you will ... :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back