Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That angle seems a little more flattering. But its the same sculpt. Looks like the paintjob on this may make a real difference. I'm hoping the hat is high because they wanted you to see the eyes from that particular angle so they raised it.

HTIndy1.jpg

Glad to hear it is in fact shipping soon. Sad that there's no new pics to go along with that news.

I guess we're waiting for the in-hand pics to really know what we're getting and what minor revisions, if any, were made.

If anyone who gets the figure decides they don't like the sculpt you might contact Spencer an see if he's still selling his indy head. I think it's a decent alternative.

So the delay was for nothing nothing has changed no sculpt not Hat nothing ?

We don't know that yet, the pic that has been quoted a couple of times now (once by me) is an old one from the Milk article.

Is this a new picture? Because I'm not entirely sure this isn't the figure we've seen all along. Can anyone shed any light?

See above, this pic is from back in February.

Been onboard this one from the beginning, too. I've had a few complaints, but overall, I'm pretty happy with what I've seen.

Maybe it's just the angle of this photo, but the neck does look thinner here than in previous pics. But again, it could just be the angle. But yeah, Ford's no muscleman. Indy needs to be on a lean and lanky body.

Hmm ... come to think of it, by taking the picture from a high angle like that, it also de-emphasizes (read: "tries to hide") the "hat problem," too.

Is this a new picture? Because I'm not entirely sure this isn't the figure we've seen all along. Can anyone shed any light?

I don't think it's a new picture either. And I agree that the angle of the shot de-emphasizes the hat problem. But it IS just the angle--not that the hat issue is fixed.

And despite me passing on Indy, I'm still eager to see how he turns out!

If anyone who gets the figure decides they don't like the sculpt you might contact Spencer an see if he's still selling his indy head. I think it's a decent alternative.

I've always wanted to see more in-hand pics of this sculpt, painted ones especially. Anyone got any?

Just for the record...I wasn't claiming it was a new pic when I posted it...I just thought it was one of the better pics.

Oct 17 shipping HERE in the US - where is the HK release???????

Oct 17 shipping HERE in the US - where is the HK release???????

Thats what I am wondering. Were is the HK release it seems like the did the same thing with Alice anounced the US release then came the pics about 2 weeks from HK release to US release.

Crap way too much going on in October something has got to give

We don't know that yet, the pic that has been quoted a couple of times now (once by me) is an old one from the Milk article.

See above, this pic is from back in February.

Totally agree. I think it's been pushed back long enough that there's been some re-sculpting done, and it's going to be another Alice/Hans kind of situation. It's not like it's unprecendented.

But I'm totally going to have my shipping switched to overnight, so if we dont see anything else before then, I'll get some pictures up as soon as he's in my hands.

They want to cash in on your NRD before you see the new in hand pics that look exactly like the train wreck we've seen all along.

Yea your right at least they got the material on Indy's windbreaker correct, it was an Adidas right?

Just for the record...I wasn't claiming it was a new pic when I posted it...I just thought it was one of the better pics.

Yeah, I didn't think so, just everyone started latching onto that idea for some reason. I guess it has been quite a while since those pics hit though. There are actually several shots where Indy looks pretty darn nice, but people seem to overlook those. Granted, some of the first shots don't look so hot though.

Yeah, I didn't think so, just everyone started latching onto that idea for some reason. I guess it has been quite a while since those pics hit though. There are actually several shots where Indy looks pretty darn nice, but people seem to overlook those. Granted, some of the first shots don't look so hot though.

:lecture:exactly:

If any thing the dam hat need fixing and a good Harrison for scuplt can stretched in to a Han Solo so might as well invest the time.

ive been following this thread for a while and since my cancellation i havent commented, but here's my 2 cents....what you saw at SDCC is what your gonna get...if you are happy with that cool, if not :dunno . if there was gonna be a change in the sculpt why show it as is at SDCC...they could have used a "Coming Soon" cardboard placard...im hoping for the best for all of you guys but i really doubt the HS has been updated.

ive been following this thread for a while and since my cancellation i havent commented, but here's my 2 cents....what you saw at SDCC is what your gonna get...if you are happy with that cool, if not :dunno . if there was gonna be a change in the sculpt why show it as is at SDCC...they could have used a "Coming Soon" cardboard placard...im hoping for the best for all of you guys but i really doubt the HS has been updated.

I was in the 'no way will the HS not be revised' camp - until people starting getting their notices from SSC. I'll keep my PO with BBTS just 'cause I'll have plenty of time to cancel after seeing the first in-hand pics. Still could happen... but if not, I'm not such a hardcore fan that I won't mind having the extra $250 in my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back