Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see a little more positivity in this thread...would like to see some new pics as well though.

Well its a quarter to midnight here in the east, I guess we will be waiting at least one more day for updates

Oh my god, I have this figure on pre-order so from time to time I check this topic and I swear to everything that is presumed holy that every time I check this topic Jimmy says "atleast one more day!" or something similar :p seriously :D

You should be banned from this thread for coming here daily and asking if pics are up yet.

:horse

So I guess i'm the only person here who is repetative ? LoL

... and the only one looking for new pics

... and if I "boost my post count" I get a gold star

and stop spanking my......donkey

all in fun folks

So I guess i'm the only person here who is repetative ? LoL

... and the only one looking for new pics

... and if I "boost my post count" I get a gold star

and stop spanking my......donkey

all in fun folks

I understand that you are stoked, trust me, we all are ;)! But I now believe that the only updated sculpt we will see is when Indy is released in Asia... it'll be awhile :impatient:

Just decided to put my PO in...I forgot who posted the comment that Indy is an iconic figure and should be in all collections and I had to agree, plus the amount of stuff it comes with is ridiculos...gonna be a big year for HT.

You should get it if you like the figure and character, not because others think you should.

And yea, pricey year. :lol

You should get it if you like the figure and character, not because others think you should.

And yea, pricey year. :lol

That's not the reason for the PO lol, I just agree with his opinion about this piece. I think/hope it's gonna be something special thatll look great on display.

That was me, and just to clarify, I didn't say should be, so much as I said

Sorry for misquote, I whole heartily agree with you...Indy was the first poster I owned, and is truly an icon in movie history. I'm excited for this, I think it's gonna look impressive.

Do you think this will be it for Indy and HT? Or will we get ToD down the line as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back