Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pictures or no pictures .. He's pre-ordered. From all the 1/6 jones out there this ones clearly at the top.

I should also say for all the 1/6 PICTURES out there... Cause I've only seen the sideshow jones in person. Really want an Indiana on my self but couldn't bring myself until now to pull the trigger! This figure and all of HT of late with their true body type .. The clothing looks so real. Outstanding!!

Based on the feedback on this forum alone, I wouldn't be surprised if they quit after this one. ;)

sideshow did announce a tod wave was in the works, but also mentioned a collaboration with hot toys, but whether thats still happening or not, and whos making it is anyones guess!

That's the feeling I'm getting as well.

Money talks and BS walks.... period. If this is profitable you bet there will be more... are you guys forgetting they do this for money not to make you happy?

I think the fight is with LUCAS films getting the approval, and not because it's bad because ppl are freeking lazy when they are high up... probably in a box sitting under his desk waiting for approval while he makes sure his golf game is booked (he being some executive)

Money talks and BS walks.... period. If this is profitable you bet there will be more... are you guys forgetting they do this for money not to make you happy?

I think the fight is with LUCAS films getting the approval, and not because it's bad because ppl are freeking lazy when they are high up... probably in a box sitting under his desk waiting for approval while he makes sure his golf game is booked (he being some executive)

Profitable is right! Just how profitable is the question.. At close to $250 is very high and it seems a lot of people are holding off compared to other recent HT releases. And with a new release every second day coming from HT this jones just might not meet expectations.

I would love to see a DX Temple of Doom Indy, with an alternate Tuxedo and Headsculpt for the Club Obi Wan scene. (or Short Round)

I would be more forgiving of the bad sculpt if this was a DX TOD Indy with those accessories!

I'm still anxiously awaiting new pics of the possibly revised headsculpt. Although I'm happily passing on it, I'm still curious to see how it comes out. 3Q is right around the corner, so the final version should really be in the can by now. They really should have the new one on display for SDCC.

I would love to see a DX Temple of Doom Indy, with an alternate Tuxedo and Headsculpt for the Club Obi Wan scene. (or Short Round)

I wish they had an adult Short Round in the wedding scene at the end of Crystal Skull. So many possibilities...

SR: "I have a brother?"

or

SR: "Hey Dr. Jones, why didn't ever you marry MY mom!?!"

Short Round is kinda like Chuck from Happy Days. He's simply not spoken of. I always suspected the Cunninghams had a slight lump in the back yard.

I read on the Indy wiki that Short Round was recovering diamonds in Hawaii the year Indy was married, so maybe that's where he was?

I'd love to think HT would do a TOD Indy - with the HT muscle body it seems obvious - but the fact this current release is a MMS DX I think says this is it for HT and Indy. In that series they really just do the most iconic of the iconic and move on to the next property.

sideshow did announce a tod wave was in the works, but also mentioned a collaboration with hot toys, but whether thats still happening or not, and whos making it is anyones guess!

The lack of any SSC Indy at all in SDCC lead up is bad news. That and the fact they haven't answered any Indy questions in Ask Sideshow in nearly a year. Can't see how HT would take on such marginal characters as Short Round and they don't do environments like the mine cart one SSC mentioned was in development

Does Sideshow ever say they are developing something then have it never reach production?

I wish they had an adult Short Round in the wedding scene at the end of Crystal Skull. So many possibilities...

SR: "I have a brother?"

or

SR: "Hey Dr. Jones, why didn't ever you marry MY mom!?!"

Short Round is kinda like Chuck from Happy Days. He's simply not spoken of. I always suspected the Cunninghams had a slight lump in the back yard.

He could have had one line...."Now IS the time for love, Dr. Jones"

He could have had one line...."Now IS the time for love, Dr. Jones"

Don't you realize that in Indy's line of adventures Short Round could of died or gotten killed like the other sidekick of Indy's did in the beginning of TOD. that"s why they never mentioned him again

I don't think Mutt was bad. I thought he was alright. Shortrounds better though!:rock

i just dont think we ever needed a "mutt" or anyone else. indiana jones would have been more than enough by himself. in fact that is what i like so much about the first film. i dont think they even needed karen allen. just give him another adventure. and by him i dont necessary mean ford either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back