Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was dissapointed Shorty was'nt in KOTCS also. I had envisioned he would have grown up to be an articulate educated ambassador or diplomat almost completely unrecognizable from the Shorty we met in TOD (maybe he could mention his fondness for the NY Yankees)

Perlease!

Are we still no nearer yet!? Maybe we should get Headplay to do one, provided they get the size right that is. They've done a good looking old man Connery which I'm praying won't be a pinhead.

Food for thought.....

CHEERS!

At this point I would expect to see a 'new' Indy sculpt on display at SDCC at the Sideshow booth. I'd be very surprised if their Indy wasn't there this year, whichever sculpt it features.

So soon!?

Hmm, do we really think they've tweaked it!? You'd think we would have seen something this close to release.

Uh oh....

CHEERS!

Yup, this isn't a case of his dimple looking off. I don't see Harrison Ford in that head at all. The way the hat sits isn't going to fly and Arnie Kim seems deadset on sculpting it so its just barely on the back of his head. The leather quality all around is terrible. The body is too big and muscular.

No way in hell I'm preordering this without corrected pics or in hand shots proving its been overhauled. I'll sooner order a second DX Jack Sparrow.

At this point I would expect to see a 'new' Indy sculpt on display at SDCC at the Sideshow booth. I'd be very surprised if their Indy wasn't there this year, whichever sculpt it features.

Is this based on "insider information" or just hopeful speculation?

I am hopeful we will see something at SDCC too.

I'm surprised it looks like June is going to blow by with no acknowledgment of Indy's 30th. Even Lucasfilm is half-assing the anniversary.

See 'Face's avatar quote. :)

Well, it is supposed to be released 3rd quarter which, technically, begins next week. Since no one has received a shipping notification yet, I find it highly unlikely that it will be next week though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back