Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My joker DX just bit the dust and now his crosseyed so I'm a little worried about DX figures now.

Joker DX was the first PERS figure and the system was subsequently revamped I believe. I haven't heard of any issues with other DX releases.

This is ultimate Indiana Jones collectible easily.This Indiana comes with so much stuff:horror :eek

Honestly, I'm definitely picking this up. I think that Indy is one of those iconic characters that deserves a spot in every collection. Though I have faith that the final sculpt will look better, I am one of the supporters of this sculpt as well. With that said, I think this is a much better effort than Sideshow's, and with all of the extras and the stellar paint work, even without a tweaked sculpt, it's still the best bang for your buck.
I agree! Before I saw this thread, I thought that HS was perfect, now I think it is very good and I want my Indy!

Last edited:
saw this and was going to pass but its growing on me feel if i dont cave in and commit i will regret it

Agreed. No need to constantly change the eye position, or maybe be a little more cautious when doing so.

I said the same thing until mine broke the other night. I hadnt touched it in months and on top of that I used extreme caution when I did change it because I knew what happened to others. I only changed it 6 times. And every time I was very careful. IMO it shouldnt matter how much you change them just as long as your careful it shouldnt break.
When you take it apart you see how thin that plastic is. Everyone(including myself) is so quick to think it MUST be something everyone is doing for it to break. It was made cheap. Period. I suggest to anyone whoi has one to not mess with it after you have it in a desirable spot.

I said the same thing until mine broke the other night. I hadnt touched it in months and on top of that I used extreme caution when I did change it because I knew what happened to others. I only changed it 6 times. And every time I was very careful. IMO it shouldnt matter how much you change them just as long as your careful it shouldnt break.
When you take it apart you see how thin that plastic is. Everyone(including myself) is so quick to think it MUST be something everyone is doing for it to break. It was made cheap. Period. I suggest to anyone whoi has one to not mess with it after you have it in a desirable spot.

:exactly::goodpost:

Hey guys, new here and to the whole 1/6 collecting game. I've just recently purchased the Hot Toys Joker DX01, Scarecrow, Two Face, and the custom BR Catwoman, and I'm definitely going to get this Indy figure.

On ebay it's already getting pretty expensive to pre-order this guy. Can anyone point me to the best place to pre-order?

Hey guys, new here and to the whole 1/6 collecting game. I've just recently purchased the Hot Toys Joker DX01, Scarecrow, Two Face, and the custom BR Catwoman, and I'm definitely going to get this Indy figure.

On ebay it's already getting pretty expensive to pre-order this guy. Can anyone point me to the best place to pre-order?

Well it depends where you are from... if you are from the US then go with BStecke's suggestions..if you are from Canada then go with toys2 (plus by going with toys2 you will get Indy before anyone else in Canada and the US)..if you are from elsewhere in the world then I have no idea, use google :lol

Glad to see a little more positivity in this thread...would like to see some new pics as well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back