Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
better pic..ehm:lol no feet naked bruce...

no good pic I know...soon...
this thread has not to die...
Mmmmm something's missing in this pic.? Haha yes the 1/4 WOD.Liking the standing GOD also. Just get the 1/4th shadowfla :impatient:
U know u want :lol

I love my dx 04. Had to use the second body and put him in a GOD suit though. Def one of the best figures hot toys made

Mmmmm something's missing in this pic.? Haha yes the 1/4 WOD.Liking the standing GOD also. Just get the 1/4th shadowfla :impatient:
U know u want :lol
tanks but this pic don't give them justice..I will post one better soon..

No I really don't want the 1/4 wod bruce..
I will pass all the line of the 1/4 figures..don't need big toys..:wink1:
just pred and alien neca..uh... and eddie from art asylum..

I love my dx 04. Had to use the second body and put him in a GOD suit though. Def one of the best figures hot toys made
nice , but need to watch out for staining on the bodies from some GOD suits the black dye can stain the bodies. When I tried out on mine it stained the body almost instantly.

tanks but this pic don't give them justice..I will post one better soon..

No I really don't want the 1/4 wod bruce..
I will pass all the line of the 1/4 figures..don't need big toys..:wink1:
just pred and alien neca..uh... and eddie from art asylum..
Look forward see more pic, yup am liking the new Neca stuff too haha I couldn't, resist a small scale Dutch from their Predator range had to pick up .sculpt was good for the size :lol

nice , but need to watch out for staining on the bodies from some GOD suits the black dye can stain the bodies. When I tried out on mine it stained the body almost instantly.

Look forward see more pic, yup am liking the new Neca stuff too haha I couldn't, resist a small scale Dutch from their Predator range had to pick up .sculpt was good for the size :lol

neca is changed, they've begun to release very good product in these days...is very difficulty do not buy all...

the new aliens line is very promising...:impatient:

Sorry I know this isn't about this figure, but I have a friend who is looking for the claw for Han from Enter the Dragon anyone got any ideas where he can get one?

Most definitely, a perfect example of how a DX should be done . If only they all lived up to this release. Never get tired of seeing pics of the DX04 or seeing it on my shelf. Just a shame hot toys couldn't get anymore versions done from Bruce's other movies. Would have loved to have seen a Game of Death version or Way of the Dragon.

This is probably been asked a million times, but which true type body is best for kitting out the second costume? Got my dx04 rocking a pose from ETD, but want to display the other costume as well.

This is probably been asked a million times, but which true type body is best for kitting out the second costume? Got my dx04 rocking a pose from ETD, but want to display the other costume as well.

If you can get a HT MIS Bruce (ie casual or suited) body that'd be your best option. They don't come with feet but regular TT feet will fit. Otherwise a slim I suppose, but I haven't tried this myself, and I can't see the sneak suit looking decent on anything other than a BL TT.

If you can get a HT MIS Bruce (ie casual or suited) body that'd be your best option. They don't come with feet but regular TT feet will fit. Otherwise a slim I suppose, but I haven't tried this myself, and I can't see the sneak suit looking decent on anything other than a BL TT.

I thought that might be the best option, but they're pretty expensive on e-bay, more than i want to pay. I can get a battle damaged DX04 for about £60 which I'd be cool with, but it's got no feet and no neck post, which means spending more money, which sucks.

The body was offered carded as the TTM-17, but, I just looked on eBay and it was going for the same money as a loose DX-04 body!

Yeah I've found a packaged TT Asian body on Ebay thats designed for bruce lee and the guy wants £100 for it!

Ouch, mind you, by the time you fork out for feet etc you'd end up spending £100 if you went with the loose option anyway.

I got lucky and managed to get an MIB Suit figure for £75 shipped!

It's best to PM eBay links, then the right person has the chance to get what they want.

I'd be concerned that the toes would keep folding up when trying to pose the figure. Most poses I tried worked best with the flat feet. I know they're pricey, but they work.

Back