Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheapest Ive seen a TTM17 for is on the bay for $159/BO. A casual bruce body runs $80-$100 and include no feet. Feet cost another $40-$50 per pair. So basically im going to be spending around the same either way:(

I can see what they've done there, combining the best of the BL3.5 and the good bits of the RM-1. There is a problem though, unless you can take out the HT shaped neck peg, you can't put the DX head on it because the DX has an integral peg as part of the PERS unit.

The only HT Bruce Lee head you could put on that as it stands would be the smiler.

yep they should.i got a non HT pair of feet like that for my casual bruce.only thing different is HT have alittle black washer type thing on them.

FYI - any Hot Toys feet will work fine with Bruce Lee ...both for the EtD figure and for any GoD custom with Enterbay shoes you want to make....

Bruce Lee didn't do shoeless fight scenes ever anyway, so the specially made feet with the EtD figure were not needed and not worth worrying about if you're looking for feet.

Thanks for all the replys everyone. I have two quick questions. Do I need a neckpost adapter to attach the head to the neck? Two I see many 1/6 GOD shoes on ebay,are they all from the same company?same quality?
Thanks
$(KGrHqV,!jUE-cLl3gJiBP3tbnMmVw~~60_12.GIF

those custom ones pictured are as good as EB own and far cheaper.they are also more accurate too.regarding the head,as long as the neck on whatever body your going to use has a standard HT type hole in the neck,the head should just pop on as it has a built in peg.it fitted fine on my RM-X EB body.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bruce-Le...6362?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4ab49d6f0a
I have bought from here,with good sevice,just a heads up mate

I'm sure I've made this post before, but I'm looking to sell off part of this DX to anyone interested. Basically I want to sell off a full Bruce Lee body + non scarred headsculpt + the full stealth outfit and then a few hands and weapons and his generic base too I guess. I only need one Bruce Lee so I don't need the extra the exclusive came with. I could also give other parts of the DX if asked for just PM me if you're interested.

I'd definitely find the later Enterbay suits from the GoD suits with the short sleeves. The material sits far better on the 1/6 scale figure.

Looking to buy a Bruce:
hotToysETD3.jpg

The pic above is all I want; HT body, one head sculpt, and that particular outfit...
n Style 1:

u One (1) piece of Chinese style white shirt

u One (1) pair of dark blue trousers with black waist band

u One (1) pair of white socks and the shoes.

I'll take either head, and either body... doesnt have to be body damage, or it can.

PM me.

Thanks in advance

Hey all, decided to repose Bruce today in the white shirt, and one of those tiny buttons fell off the front of the shirt!!! Anyone have any idea how I'd stick it back on? Would a tiny drop of super glue be enough, or am I supposed to use some other special glue? Thanks!!

Hey all, decided to repose Bruce today in the white shirt, and one of those tiny buttons fell off the front of the shirt!!! Anyone have any idea how I'd stick it back on? Would a tiny drop of super glue be enough, or am I supposed to use some other special glue? Thanks!!

I'd use fabric glue - but carefully because it stains :)

use a thread and needle and stitch it back on

Back