Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

The little foam ankle doughnut.
140.jpg

:lol Me thinks he means the pants...

advice? don't untie em? just kidding, from what I can see you need tweezers...

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Thanks guys. I think I've got him fixed for the most part.

The little foam ankle doughnut.
140.jpg

Yeah I'm pretty confident my dog got that as soon as it hit the carpet way before I even noticed the ankle came loose :lol

Using a pair of tweezers and tying a simple knot did the job though :rock

Anyone have any tips on folding the nylon jump suit around his waist? I can't seem to figure out how to do it so neatly as many have done.

It is possible to find two screen shots of Bruce and come to the conclusion that they look very different from one another. I find it kinda amusing for people to claim the HT portrait 'bears no resemblance to Bruce Lee whatsoever'. (

Using your own example...
IMG_5851.JPG

We all know this represents Bruce Lee. It bears no likeness, nor resemblance. That is the point that was being made.

I find it kinda amusing the way the sheeple choose to conduct themselves on this board. The hypocrites who put others down for their opinions. The hypocrites who put others down because they may not actually have the item, yet, whose opinion, drawn on nothing more than pictures, is tantamount to gospel. :lol It's a joke. Not funny, yet amusing.

I just bought it yesterday, Freakin' Awesome:rock

Here some pics of my preview

Re: My HT Bruce Lee pics

This thread will be deleted if it is a dx04 only picture thread. We don't need two overlapping thread about the same thing.

We tried doing this during the Dark Knight days i.e one thread for discussion and one thread for photos. Ultimately we drop that format because it can't help overlapping.

mine regular version comes yesterbay too!!!i have all the enterbay bruce lee's but this is the best likeness i think!!!!

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

@Libertica & manolis: Congrats guys! What an awesome fig!

Threads merged so all pics are in the same place and we don't have multiple threads for the same piece.
x :peace

Looking good Libertica and Manolis !

By the way Manolis, which Enterbay figure are you referring to ?

Looking good Libertica and Manolis !

By the way Manolis, which Enterbay figure are you referring to ?

untill now my best bruce lee figure was enterbay's enter the dragon version b!!butt i think the dx4 has better likeness in the bd sculpt for me!

untill now my best bruce lee figure was enterbay's enter the dragon version b!!butt i think the dx4 has better likeness in the bd sculpt for me!

Congrats Manolis! Do you have any pics of all your Lees displayed?

yes!!here they are..

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

i hope you like it my friend!!!

yes!!here they are..

i hope you like it my friend!!!

Wow again ! That is an impressive Bruce Lee collection of figures you have Manolis ! I am loving it !!!

Yuen Wah rocks, he also appeared many times as henchman for Bruce to beat up, just like Jackie Chan, if I'm not mistaken.

I also love Yuen Wah's movies with Chow Sing Chi, so funny.
:lol

Yes Cheungkinmen, you are absolutely right. The most memorable scene with Yuen Wah and Bruce Lee is in “Fist of Fury“, where Yuen being a Japanese gets beaten up by Bruce in the park entrance scene where “No Chinese or dogs are allowed”. Yuen Wah also has a small role in “Enter the Dragon” as one of the other invited martial arts guests to Han‘s Island (other than being Bruce‘s back and front flip stunt double).

YuenWahCameoInFistOfFuryParkEnterence.jpg

"You want to get in there? Now, now, tell you what. There's only one thing you have to do. Pretend you're a dog and I'll take you in."

I actually had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Yuen Wah when I was in Hong Kong a few years back (2009), and I ended up being interviewed on TVB (Hong Kong television).

Yeah Jackie Chan got kicked through a wall in Fist of Fury and is one of the dungeon goons in Enter the Dragon.

He tells a funny story of Bruce connecting way to hard on one take in EtD and then yelling cut to pick him up off the ground and rub his head and apologize profusely for knocking him silly :)

Here is a picture of Bruce and Jackie in the dungeon scene in “Enter the Dragon” SAB mentioned:

l_70034_856d11e7.jpg

You can actually also spot a very young Jackie in the scene where the Jingwu school is out practicing in the courtyard with the other Jingwu students just before the Japanese arrives to start a big fight, plus if you look really closely you will also spot Jackie as one of the many extras in the background (one of Han’s many white Karate uniformed guys) in the yard scene of Enter the Dragon where Bruce character Mr. Lee fights O‘hara (Bob Wall).

JackieChanCameoInFistOfFury.jpg

Jackie Chan cameo in "Fist of Fury"

By the way, sorry for my late respond in this, and for not posting all the reference pictures (and other pictures lately in my posts) but I am so darn busy with work right now after my trip to Hong Kong and Thailand, and I am a little behind in my posts here on the forum...
tongue.gif

Back