Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

yes!!here they are..

i hope you like it my friend!!!

:clap Awesome line up Manolis, thanks for posting pics. You must be loving this 1/6 Bruce Lee onslaught :D

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

"You want to get in there? Now, now, tell you what. There's only one thing you have to do. Pretend you're a dog and I'll take you in."[/CENTER]

I like this line! :lol

I actually had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Yuen Wah when I was in Hong Kong a few years back (2009), and I ended up being interviewed on TVB (Hong Kong television).

Wow, you must be an important person in HK or something to meet some it's VIP there. :hi5:

Anyway, another FTW post by GungFu! TFS those rare pics esp. the last pic there showing the young Jackie! Nice! :clap

Great BL collection you have there Manolis! Btw, are you also planning to get the latest GOD by EB?

:clap Awesome line up Manolis, thanks for posting pics. You must be loving this 1/6 Bruce Lee onslaught :D

thanks man!yes i am big fan of bruce!

Great BL collection you have there Manolis! Btw, are you also planning to get the latest GOD by EB?

the casual bruce is on my plans my friend:panic:,on GOD i like the bd headsculp but i want to see more pix of the final pruduct!!

Got this figure recently and it's fantastic!!! Suffice to say I wouldn't have got it if not for this forum, so a big thanks to everybody here!
First part of the review can be found here.
I'll post my showcase video review soon. Absolutely stunning figure that has me craving for more Bruce Lee figures....

5738737823_f1efbde97b.jpg

5739286172_032f34c499.jpg

5738737859_85ffbd7df0.jpg

5739286190_363ac416a7.jpg

Likeness looks good in those pics, especially the one where he's in the white suit. Maybe its the lighting. those are Kick-ass pictures Otaku. Great job!:clap

Wow, you must be an important person in HK or something to meet some it's VIP there. :hi5:

Anyway, another FTW post by GungFu! TFS those rare pics esp. the last pic there showing the young Jackie! Nice! :clap

Thank you very much for your kind words Jayveeeusebio
smiley.gif

By the way, I not anyone special when I am in Hong Kong - just a tourist and someone who love Hong Kong, Wing Chun Kung Fu and Bruce Lee. I just happen to be on the right spot at the right time.

Thank you very much for your kind words Jayveeeusebio
smiley.gif

By the way, I not anyone special when I am in Hong Kong - just a tourist and someone who love Hong Kong, Wing Chun Kung Fu and Bruce Lee. I just happen to be on the right spot at the right time.

Oh, you must be a lucky guy then.:yess:

Lookin' forward on the next rare BL pics you'll share w/us. :wink1:

Great pictures Otaku Surf !

Wow this has been a great day for me. I recieved my dx bruce figure and the superman preview picture has been released.

Has anybody noticed that the snap button from the belt is plastic?
I was trying to adjust it yesterday and the peg keeps bending, I'm afraid it might break... :(

Sucks that my box is in terrible shape. Its all ripped from the sides and the box is all dented:(

Im gonna contact toyanxiety and try to get a new box.

Sucks that my box is in terrible shape. Its all ripped from the sides and the box is all dented:(

How are you going to get a new box without sending the whole thing back? Curious.

Mine came today gem mint from BBTS. It really does pay to pay the extra $2 if you like nice boxes. It was very well packed so kudos to BBTS.

The packaging, figure, everything in this set is fantastic. It blew my mind when i opened it, everything screams quality. Picture's don't do this beast justice in the slightest. Get one if you haven't already..:monkey5

After all the horror stories I heard about the state of boxes shipping from Sideshow in just their shippers, mine appeared to arrive in perfect condition. Except those freakin' customs folks inspected it didn't they... They were obviously pretty careful, 'cause all the seals were carefully placed back where they were, all the tissue paper was just so etc - but the telltale sign that they were in there at all were the two tears up the folding seams of the box. When ordering the figure I didn't care enough about the state of the box to pay an extra 50 bucks for a pack-out, so I just shrugged off the slight damage. Part of me was bummed though, I didn't realise how beautiful the DX boxes are.

I hope TA can come through with new box for you, sounds like it's in a much worse state than mine.

After all the horror stories I heard about the state of boxes shipping from Sideshow in just their shippers, mine appeared to arrive in perfect condition. Except those freakin' customs folks inspected it didn't they... They were obviously pretty careful, 'cause all the seals were carefully placed back where they were, all the tissue paper was just so etc - but the telltale sign that they were in there at all were the two tears up the folding seams of the box. When ordering the figure I didn't care enough about the state of the box to pay an extra 50 bucks for a pack-out, so I just shrugged off the slight damage. Part of me was bummed though, I didn't realise how beautiful the DX boxes are.

I hope TA can come through with new box for you, sounds like it's in a much worse state than mine.

And don't forget, you got it cheaper than us CA residents did! :tap :lol

I dunno what I should do...

I wanted a enter the dragon Bruce lee last year and enterbay's was too expensive so I got FOF' it was close enough for me.

Of course I wanted the yellow jumpsuit so I got the nokia GOD.

The new hot toys ETD I like better than any of them, I still want a GOd of some sort too though but as it stands I feel I have too many of them.

I don't know if I should sell FOf and keep nokia as is, sell both FOF and Nokia and get the new enter bay GOD or sell FOF, keep Nokia and put his outfit on the new advanced Bruce lee body and get a spare ETD head...

Decisions decisions

Back