Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Definitely see no need for them on the baggy pants but do notice they hide the joints better on the sneaking suit

I like this figure, I feel my nokia Enterbay GOD looks too sleepy now that I look at these heads..

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Here is a side-by-side comparison between the DX04 Ex head and the regular DX04 head.

bruceleeu.jpg

All this crap about a 'better/worse batch' is absolutely rubbish! :mad: My head has the so called 'Regular' on the right's eyebrows but the stubble is like the EX on the left... so mine must be a EX and Regular hybrid batch? This is nothing more than a hand painting inconsistency between production workers

Ridiculous conclusions are drawn by people due to some Obsessive Compulsions... the only figure which has glaring batch differences is the DX02 till now probably those soft rubber to hard plastic abs are a straight giveaway... Now inclusion of the stand is a different story but a 'better head-sculpt (more narrow nose)' :O Oh please... that would be literally cheating customers. Please dont let this rumour spread out of control and make stupid sellers/scalpers try to take advantage of this situation by flipping their regulars and monikering them the '2nd better HS and stand included batch'... Sometimes we collectors are to blame for the prices of certain collectibles, we give more power to those crazy sellers and artificially inflate prices making it more difficult for newbies to obtain older items...

Ridiculous conclusions are drawn by people due to some Obsessive Compulsions... the only figure which has glaring batch differences is the DX02 till now probably those soft rubber to hard plastic abs are a straight giveaway... Now inclusion of the stand is a different story but a 'better head-sculpt (more narrow nose)' :O Oh please... that would be literally cheating customers. Please dont let this rumour spread out of control and make stupid sellers/scalpers try to take advantage of this situation by flipping their regulars and monikering them the '2nd better HS and stand included batch'... Sometimes we collectors are to blame for the prices of certain collectibles, we give more power to those crazy sellers and artificially inflate prices making it more difficult for newbies to obtain older items...

Ignore it. This is probably just bull____ started by PMSing EB fanboys bitter at their Bruce Lees getting spanked just like their Vito Corleone figures did. Anybody who buys into this crap deserves to lose their figure and have to buy it back at 4x retail when they realize the error of their ways. They won't though. They'll just continually hate on it, using the fact that they owned it once as grounds for repetitive bashing to make themselves feel better about the fail of selling him. :lol

Ignore it. This is probably just bull____ started by PMSing EB fanboys bitter at their Bruce Lees getting spanked just like their Vito Corleone figures did. Anybody who buys into this crap deserves to lose their figure and have to buy it back at 4x retail when they realize the error of their ways. They won't though. They'll just continually hate on it, using the fact that they owned it once as grounds for repetitive bashing to make themselves feel better about the fail of selling him. :lol

:exactly::goodpost::clap:hi5:

I like your rant but in this case we know who started this - dude put his video on youtube showing his two figures and made the claim of an updated sculpt/paint job.

I said I thought it was more likely to be individual differences between two individual sculpts but some posters on here went nuts with worry that there DX was suddenly inferior.....probably helped along by the stand issue.

Bravo, common sense prevails! :clap

Different 'batches', pfft. Mind you, I just received a regular DX and was wondering why the exclusive did not come with the boxing costume. Did anyone else have this missing from their exclusive set?

41APPTFZwqL._SL500_.jpg

Bravo, common sense prevails! :clap

Different 'batches', pfft. Mind you, I just received a regular DX and was wondering why the exclusive did not come with the boxing costume. Did anyone else have this missing from their exclusive set?

41APPTFZwqL._SL500_.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

Just received this and it is the best Hot Toys I have gotten! The amount of detail and accessories is amazing.

I'll post some pics soon, but does anyone know how to remove the hands and replace them?

Just received this and it is the best Hot Toys I have gotten! The amount of detail and accessories is amazing.

I'll post some pics soon, but does anyone know how to remove the hands and replace them?

is yours the regular or the exclusive version? cause they're different. the regular ones just pull it out hard whereas the exclusive version you have to turn it counter clockwise till it comes out. sorta like a screw.. :peace

you do know i was joking right? ......right? :rotfl
anyway congrats on receiving the figure tiger!

:monkey2 I broke my hands pegs thanks to you.. :lol

Back on topic: Thanks mate, I got the exclusive.

I just want to know cause I tried putting on the sneak suit but the sleeves are too small to go past the hands.

All this crap about a 'better/worse batch' is absolutely rubbish! :mad: My head has the so called 'Regular' on the right's eyebrows but the stubble is like the EX on the left... so mine must be a EX and Regular hybrid batch? This is nothing more than a hand painting inconsistency between production workers

:goodpost::exactly:

I agree with you. Once I got the the regular DX in hand and compared it to the EX, I noticed no substantial differences. Perhaps clipperking received one with painting issues if he has differences. :dunno

:monkey2 I broke my hands pegs thanks to you.. :lol

Back on topic: Thanks mate, I got the exclusive.

I just want to know cause I tried putting on the sneak suit but the sleeves are too small to go past the hands.

Give the hands a buzz with the hairdryer to warm them up & hold the forearm just behind the wrist & pull on the hand. Easy. You should never break a wrist peg doing it this way, it works for me.

If it's hot where you are you probably won't need the hairdryer, but it makes it so much easier.

Heat the hands again to put 'em back on.

Mines been rescheduled for early delivery this Friday :yess:. Kinda sucks though since I'm goin on a fishing trip this weekend and won't get to open it til Sunday. Better than waiting til Monday I guess.

Is that a repaint of the scar head or photoshopped?

Is that a repaint of the scar head or photoshopped?

scar head...ordered a couple of extras from toy anxiety..
sanded the cuts but I just haven't repainted it yet..:)

Rob

Great pictures again r5150 ! Maybe you should consider posting the comparison pictures you have recreated ? Just a though as I love your figure pictures and the great efforts you have put into taking them !

By the way, I am sure you know r5150 that the back flip in the O’hara (Bob Wall) vs. Mr. Lee fight (and the one in the beginning of the movie after the Sammo vs. Lee fight) was not done by Bruce himself but by a Hong Kong stuntman called Yuen Wah
smiley.gif

Back