Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

It varies from figure to figure, it seems people are making a mountain out of the mole hill

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

It varies from figure to figure, it seems people are making a mountain out of the mole hill

Exactly. Knitpicking eyebrows is as douchy as counting Stormtrooper teeth, ridiculing the fractional errors of Iron Man bolt placement and the inconsistency of of Indy's beard stubble.

I say there is no difference here more than any other figures differences...

That being said, I want the best Bruce possible!

got mine from BBTS today!!!! what an amazing figure! it doesnt just look like bruce lee, it looks like a a real person shrunk down to 1/6 scale!

They shipped it from fpnyc today. He should be here Thursday.

I still didnt get mine from toy anxiety.... it shipped but its taking forever:impatient:

I rather pay the extra $20 to get it 1 month earlier.

Woot. My regular DX is shipping out from FPNYC. I have the 2 EX posed, will have the 3rd variation with nunchucks to pose with the 2 EX figs.

I still didnt get mine from toy anxiety.... it shipped but its taking forever:impatient:

I rather pay the extra $20 to get it 1 month earlier.

Good God man, you live in Ontario and didn't order from Toy Square? :horror Saving your sanity >>>>>>>> $20.

I think this is the most impressive 1/6 release ever. Despite the manufacturing issues with the mirror background. I have ordered a second. I have never felt the need to do this before! amazing, and I'm a newbie when it comes to Bruce Lee.

Good God man, you live in Ontario and didn't order from Toy Square? :horror Saving your sanity >>>>>>>> $20.

Yeah man i know:( i always order from toys2, but i spent alot of money on a custom lately and i got alot of other figures on the way, so i figured i would save some money on ordering from somewhere else. I really regret that:slap

:lol

Here is a side-by-side comparison between the DX04 Ex head and the regular DX04 head.

bruceleeu.jpg

Exactly. Knitpicking eyebrows is as douchy as counting Stormtrooper teeth, ridiculing the fractional errors of Iron Man bolt placement and the inconsistency of of Indy's beard stubble.

I say there is no difference here more than any other figures differences...

That being said, I want the best Bruce possible!

:exactly: It's fine people raising these points of difference between figures, but the trouble is it can snowball into a 'bad batch' discussion and all of a sudden people who had every reason to be happy with what they have in hand start to feel like they got sold an inferior product. I couldn't tell any discernible difference between the paint app based on Clipperking's video, and the differences I see in the above pic are, to my eye at least, not indicative of a 'bad batch' but rather can be put down to inconsistencies that are inevitable when hand processes are involved. I'm glad I didn't buy into that OC garbage when it was first brought up.

Why is BBTS always the last to ship? :dunno

I don't know, but I love the fact that they do - it gives me an insurance policy on the figures I'm not sure about, like Indy. I'll see the in-hand pics before BBTS are anywhere near close to charging my card :wink1:

..then again it makes waiting for the awesome figures frustrating. I saw a million awesome pics of T2 Arnie before I got mine, kinda makes one feel like a kid who got a BMX for Christmas in 1984 when every other kid on the block had one in '83.

(Except the truth is I never even got that BMX at all, ever...*sniff)

Woot. My regular DX is shipping out from FPNYC. I have the 2 EX posed, will have the 3rd variation with nunchucks to pose with the 2 EX figs.

You are a Bruce Lee fanatic....and you got lots of dough...go you!:clap

Bought mine from forbidden planet here in NY today. Looks good but how the hell does one put his pants wraps back together

Bought mine from forbidden planet here in NY today. Looks good but how the hell does one put his pants wraps back together

Are you talking about the belt or the cuffs? I've heard people talk about the difficulty of getting the press stud on the belt to close, but - not having tried it myself - wouldn't this be easily done with a pair of tweezers? ie use one prong of the tweezer to apply pressure against the female stud while snapping shut the male stud?

Fanboy Collectibles - SOLD OUT!

Are you talking about the belt or the cuffs? I've heard people talk about the difficulty of getting the press stud on the belt to close, but - not having tried it myself - wouldn't this be easily done with a pair of tweezers? ie use one prong of the tweezer to apply pressure against the female stud while snapping shut the male stud?

Both, I got em but it took me an hour.... Now he does not need his underwear for any reason with the baggy pants right? I'm gonna use em with my spare body from TA and the sneaking suit

The sneaking suit without the underwear seems to look ok. What's the downside of not using it? Possibility of ripping the sneak suit?

Back