Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

I would of saved your money, it bears no resemblance to Bruce Lee what so ever.

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

No, I just know a good figure when I see it, and that is not one of them.

I just think they should of waited and left the sculpting to Arnie before doing the ETD DX. Look at that DX sculpt in comparison to the latest Bruce Lee Casual sculpted by Arnie, the DX could of been so much better.

Oh man let me guess... you also know what happens when we die?

You should really own this before you could comment... otherwise you look like someone with a poop ring around their mouth, saying they didn't eat anything...

:slap

bruceleekicks7lk.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

No, because I passed on the EB suit.

Same one but instead of EB shoes, I ordered the one that came with sculpted sneakers which I prefer over EB's

Cool, thanks dude. Did you soak it in vinegar first? I'm just a little worried about it staining the body and ruining it.

I must've gotten the last pre-order on this guy at BBTS. Still waiting for the order to fill. I'm glad I didn't spring for the EX, now that it seems the new BL body will be coming.

I'm curious to see how high his post count gets before the ban hammer drops.

tumblr_lfttgsQyYx1qe8o39o1_400.gif

This is another quick price jump piece. Already on ebay they're looking for like $250. Sold out everywhere I found recently.

Hashmonk way to go with the call outs on the likeness... I bet you're infuriated about how unrealistic the muscles are on his body too right??

You should get back into your time machine and go back to a few months ago because while you were under your rock, HT worked all that stuff out so you don't really have a leg to stand on. Sorry.

Raymond, your right about the body, they sure did sort that out but as far as the likeness goes it's no classic. The forthcoming Jack DX is a different matter all together. Now that is a great likeness.

(Banning order) obviously you don't believe in freedom of speech. Just being honest and expressing my views dude.

How about people stop flaming Hashmonk, i understand his point of view..its not insulting you now is it?.

I do love this figure,and sure it could have been better.

Back