Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

That's the thing,is it really worth the hassle for just 4 pieces of cheap crap?It didn't matter to me when i bought them as long as they were silver coloured like the rods.

:lol Agreed, though I'm not sure how tall the pieces I should be shopping for need to be? Time to guess-timate :D

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

If you find something that is 3cm tall,it's enough for the backdrop to fit.Mine are 2,8cm tall to be exact.

You do intend to use them in a detolf right?

If you find something that is 3cm tall,it's enough for the backdrop to fit.Mine are 2,8cm tall to be exact.

You do intend to use them in a detolf right?

3cm perfect & yes it's for a Detolf atm.

Eventually, I'll have a Bruce Lee & Donnie Yen display shelf going but Coco is harder to get a hold of than President Obama :lol

So I was going back and forth on getting this one, but I lucked out and saw that it became available on BBTS again, so I went ahead and grabbed him. I read there's a difference between the first shipment and second shipment, did anyone else receive there's from BBTS? Which shipment did you get?

I'm glad to be getting this one though, the reviews are what sold me on it. Is there a place I can get a second body, without having to pick up another Bruce Lee HT?

Hey guys so i went on the hot toys facebook page and their working on an advanced bruce lee body! they have a pic on facebook. So im thinking its going to be a bruce lee body that is sold like a true type, or maybe its for a future bruce lee figure, maybe a GOD figure.

Last edited:

Hey guys so i went on the hot toys facebook page and their working on an advanced bruce lee body! they have a pic on facebook. So im thinking its going to be a bruce lee body that is sold like a true type, or maybe its for a future bruce lee figure, maybe a GOD figure.

So I take it you completely missed the thread about this. :lol

BBTS just took my money!! YEs!

Fanboy has it in stock. Just shipped it. I will have it on Thursday!!!!!! So long, and now the end is in sight!

Here is a side-by-side comparison between the DX04 Ex head and the regular DX04 head.

bruceleeu.jpg

Here is a side-by-side comparison between the DX04 Ex head and the regular DX04 head.

bruceleeu.jpg

I have an Ex and the eyebrows look more like the head on our right. Actually has a few single lines at the start of both eyebrows as well.

Back