Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see it,keep complaining.And I'm not being a jerk,I'm serious.Alot of people are going to hold off on this figure until they see that HT has improved it.That'll give me time to pre-order it,and reap the benefits once those HT "Backstage" pics start coming in.Thanks guys for making the toy world a better place.:clap

This thread sucks. Someone needs to blow it up and start over.

"Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure"

I watched ALIENS for the first time in years last night, and didn't realize how many quotable lines came from that movie.

If you couldn't tell, I'm tired of this back and forth and I'm changing the subject.

"Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure"

I watched ALIENS for the first time in years last night, and didn't realize how many quotable lines came from that movie.

If you couldn't tell, I'm tired of this back and forth and I'm changing the subject.

So go to the Aliens forum if it bugs you so much. This is the HT Indy thread.
Nobody is holding a gun to your head so stop acting like your being held hostage.:pfft:

Last edited:
i-love-this-thread-so-much.jpg

Well, no matter what the final figure ends up like, it definitely looks like Indy is going to be the subject of customs left right and center like the Joker. You guys in here seem to be every bit as...particular..as the DC section crew.

cry cry cry but alot of you guys that cry will pre order this guy before the guys that like it do thats the funny thing about the cry babies on this forum i love it.

cry cry cry but alot of you guys that cry will pre order this guy before the guys that like it do thats the funny thing about the cry babies on this forum i love it.

If Hot Toys adjust the figure according to the most common complaints then yes I expect these people will be the first to order. People who are passionate enough about it to have complaints are generally always bound to buy it because of that same passion. :dunno

People mistaking or presuming any complaint, big or small, to be the same as hating the entire figure and all it represents seems to me to be the bigger problem with this forum.

Well said Marf. My whole reason I got into the crazy world of 1:6 scale customs was to make my own Indy figure and have it as close to a shrunk down version of Ford from the 80's as possible. As I've found over the last 12 years most every other customizer has the same story. The perfect Indy figure out of the box has not yet happened, but by voicing our concerns to HT hopefully the proper changes can be made and the perfect Figure comes from it. Until then my quest for the perfect Indy continues and has probably cost well over $1000. in the last 12 years. Believe me, my wallet hopes HT gets it right.

And that's good news.

If the specs were up I'd panic that there's too much to address in order to really bring this figure up to par before delivery. At least now there's a real chance for some of the larger issues -- hat, face, maybe even the jacket material -- to be resolved before preorder.

HT take as much time as you need on this one. Please.

Very good news. I hope they know that they have a chance to become legendary with this figure.

But the figure they've shown is not the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back