Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5289979205_ce20da32c5_o.jpg

Looks awesome!!!
:yess:

Everything was said, over and over again... (that's NO critic to anybody :lol). But we are beginning to move in a circle.

Time to let HT do their homework and come back to this thread when something new happened. Think Hot Toys got the point... :wink1:

Everything was said, over and over again... (that's NO critic to anybody :lol). But we are beginning to move in a circle.

Time to let HT do their homework and come back to this thread when something new happened. Think Hot Toys got the point... :wink1:

Time to wait for official specs/pics first. :)

Looks awesome!!!
:yess:

aside from the black gun belt, web belt, inaccurate holster, wrong fedora and off Ford sculpt, yes. :yess: :gun

also, it was pointed out the movie pedestal had a bit more moss, but extremely minor compared to Indy's issues.

Last edited:
the headpiece on the staff is sideways to the camera in the official pic but you can see it the toyshow pics. And the DX logo can be seen below the IJ RotLA logo here:
20101225_00699e53ed6b5f61d7d7ddoiYPhWUOTu.jpg

Screw it, I'm gonna _____ about this figure because if there's just one figure I could be happy with and own nothing else it would be Indy.... The shoes have way, WAY, to wide a white stripe around them, as you can see above. Alden's don't have a massive stripe:

alden-high-work-shoe-indy-boot-1.jpg

Now that's totally fixable, but little things like that makes me think HT may have just rushed this proto out... At least i hope so.

Now that's totally fixable, but little things like that makes me think HT may have just rushed this proto out... At least i hope so.

With eveything they announced, the changes we already saw to Spidey, and the fact that Monger was there in an even more rudimentary capacity, I'd say were worrying for nothing this early.

But its either this or When are we gonna see an early ____ prototype to tear to shreds so take your pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back