Hot Toys DX 04 is coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience people.

I will deliver...unlike HT.

Oh and Mike, I am waiting for the 'SE was totally right about Tommy Richardson' post too..hmmmm? :lol

Patience people.

I will deliver...unlike HT.

Oh and Mike, I am waiting for the 'SE was totally right about Tommy Richardson' post too..hmmmm? :lol

I'm upset about this too. Would have loved Superman or some of my other favorites. HOWEVER, I do think it's pretty funny and ironic for you though Snake. I remember months back people on the board were getting antsy about a Reeves Superman and you were like "you guys need to STOP being so impatient and chill the ____ out." You seemed really annoyed.

Now look where patience has gotten ya, hahahahahaha.

Finally, my bank account can get out of the red area.

Hot Toys screwed me over, I was promised something impressive!

Hahaha I KNEW it'd be a big surprise.

Well that's great 'cause I just put a preorder down for the T-1000 which, in comparison, has really been given just as much of the DX treatment as Bruce Lee, without even being a DX.

I guess this means the entire DX line isn't as straightforward as everyone initially thought, with the exclusion of the DX stand and inclusion of the dio. I don't think that's a bad thing, really. Keeps things interesting.

Someone should put their foot up Hot Toys' plastic, toy asses!

Dumbasses.

Red_Forman.jpg

You know we're not the only ones buying HT stuff. I don't think they've made a mistake at all for making Bruce Lee... plenty of people will be happy about this.

I'm upset about this too. Would have loved Superman or some of my other favorites. HOWEVER, I do think it's pretty funny and ironic for you though Snake. I remember months back people on the board were getting antsy about a Reeves Superman and you were like "you guys need to STOP being so impatient and chill the ____ out." You seemed really annoyed.

Now look where patience has gotten ya, hahahahahaha.

EB259.jpg

You know we're not the only ones buying HT stuff. I don't think they've made a mistake at all for making Bruce Lee... plenty of people will be happy about this.

Dude seriously, STFU and stop making sense. Can't you see all the Christopher Reeve Superman fans are angry and trying to vent? The last thing they need is someone like you being all sane and rational, speaking the truth. What's wrong with you!?

:wink1:

The problem is when you want to sell somethink you listen your fans what they really want to buy...
For me hot toys doesnt respect their clients
the demand was for long time now for a cr superman, jack sparrow, t-800, or either rocky or rambo
another think is that this is a bad manament move...
You dont come to sell somethink that already has been done.i think already hardcore bruce lee fans have somethink by enterbay in their collection and also enterbay's superior statue was come out only before two weeks...to be honest i have already preorder enterbays statue but if it wasn't that i would have buy the dx4 instead...

:lol

It is true though, but only because I was certain it was coming soon. How wrong I was. :(

Eh, don't be hard on yourself. We all make mistakes, hell my mom made me.

Look on the bright side there's always this,

photo6.jpg

:lol
:mad:
:(

I was looking forward to a HT Reeves Superman or a new T-800 for months.

Maybe with all they hype, HT just wanted to see what was the most wanted figure out there, and now that they know its Superman, there gonna make him next xD maybe even DX 05 LOL

The problem is when you want to sell somethink you listen your fans what they really want to buy...
For me hot toys doesnt respect their clients
the demand was for long time now for a cr superman, jack sparrow, t-800, or either rocky or rambo
another think is that this is a bad manament move...
You dont come to sell somethink that already has been done.i think already hardcore bruce lee fans have somethink by enterbay in their collection and also enterbay's superior statue was come out only before two weeks...to be honest i have already preorder enterbays statue but if it wasn't that i would have buy the dx4 instead...

This board is hardly the rest of the world. HT did mentioned before that their biggest market is Japan and therefore Asia and Bruce Lee is definitely more popular than Superman in this part of the world.

That said, Superman, BD T-800, new Jack Sparrow, all these will be coming so everyone still wins in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back