Hot Toys DX 04 is coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is weird is that my Enterbay FOF Bruce fell off the shelf just I moment ago and woke me up and found out DX4 is Bruce Lee.
:horror

I am disappointed, not really in the choice, but at Hot Toys' sly nature. 'Beloved fans' my arse. Now we have to wait til what, next year for DX05? Which will be another disappointment too probably. The DX series is just a kick in the nuts. Four days of teasing for something which has been done better by a rival company. Pass.

BRUCE???

1879789,cco3qxjLvMXjAo3gDnzRhOFI61LbD0zPjeNoyonQG0gszPk7zOsJI_xEWwvB5J0Wjve+SRvCucIQAMpPAnxkSA==.jpg

connor_chunk.gif

jpicsDtF5tQInyzlD78Y.gif

I am disappointed, not really in the choice, but at Hot Toys' sly nature. 'Beloved fans' my arse. Now we have to wait til what, next year for DX05? Which will be another disappointment too probably. The DX series is just a kick in the nuts. Four days of teasing for something which has been done better by a rival company. Pass.

Look at it this way ..if the DX05 is going to be something we want like a superman, Rambo or t800 ..when it does come out hot toys have another year of skill development under there belt .so the figure could be better then if it were released now ..sure all there figs are looking great right now ..but as we all know hot toys are always upping there game..so ya,just something to think about i guess.

Superman fans sure did set themselves up for a fall. I just hope the venting doesn't ruin the announcement of a great figure.

What I do love about this, is the fact that this has totally moved the goal posts on what a DX is. First we thought it was being used to improve older Hot Toys figures Like The Joker and the Dark Knight. Then MJ changed all that, so we thought it was the Deluxe version of a line Hot Toys already has. And now we have Bruce to upset the apple cart again. From now on I will LOL everytime I see somebody post I will wait for a DX version.

Rocky was planned for Dx03,Rambo Dx04,now that we didn't se either i doubt we will ever see a Rocky/Rambo figure ever again.Thanks for the tease HT :gah:

Bruce Lee! what a joke. Enterbay has been doing figures of him for years and with extra heads, hands, and the eye rolling feature; nothing new there. Enterbay has also sold up-dated bodies for their Bruces loose as well. Medicom has done Bruce Lee Have one, Playmates has have one, Sideshow has have several, and Art Asylum have one and it's a big one, not to mention a dozen or so other companies in various sizes.

How many companies have done a Chris Reeves Superman action figure, "ONE". Hasbro back in the day, and a new one now (since Hasbro and Mattel are the same last I read).

Hot Toys you missed your chance for my money this time. :pfft:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back