Hot Toys DX 04 is coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam'.... I feel like when they announced the Spider-Man reboot 6 months ago.
I'm happy with my Enterbay so paaaaaass.....

yes but the problem is that they release this at the same time with enterbays statue bruce lee...(BAD MARKET STRATEGY)i am a big fan of bruce lee and i would have bought this but i have already buy the statue from enterbay...maybe with the figure you can recreate some extreme poses but instead of a body that is looking so terrible of all thE cut joints that reminds me toy i prefer to choose the more realistic statue of enterbays...the base looks terific although and i will try to recreate something similar for the statue as i work in a signmake studio and we have got router cnc and laser

yes but the problem is that they release this at the same time with enterbays statue bruce lee...(BAD MARKET STRATEGY)i am a big fan of bruce lee and i would have bought this but i have already buy the statue from enterbay...maybe with the figure you can recreate some extreme poses but instead of a body that is looking so terrible of all thE cut joints that reminds me toy i prefer to choose the more realistic statue of enterbays...the base looks terific although and i will try to recreate something similar for the statue as i work in a signmake studio and we have got router cnc and laser
Come on man, let's be fair. The Bruce Lee statue will be out next month. The HT BL will be lucky to be out by year end.

SE was totally right about Tommy Richardson' post

now wheres that video :impatient:
:lol

That's better.

Snake Eater is proud to announce a new YouTube video is coming. Hours in the making and eagerly awaiting by fans for a whole morning. Care to make any guesses? Stay tuned for further announcements.

You know this Bruce Lee figure got me thinking. How soon until a HT CHUCK ____ING NORRIS FIGURE?

chuck-norris-002.jpg

Snake Eater is proud to announce a new YouTube video is coming. Hours in the making an eagerly awaiting by fans for a whole morning. Carebto make any guesses? Stay tuned for further announcements.

I think it's going to be a Christopher Reeve Superman. How about the rest of you guys?

:lol Comparing a 1/4 Statue to a 1/6 Action Figure :lol

Of course there are cut joints, it's a action figure.

Eh, don't be hard on yourself. We all make mistakes, hell my mom made me.

Look on the bright side there's always this,

photo6.jpg

:mad:
:(

I was looking forward to a HT Reeves Superman or a new T-800 for months.

I will certainly get the one and leave the crappy BL! Mattel's stuff maybe subpar, but at least, that's friggin' Superman, not the BL ripped impersonator!

Wow... Did not see this coming... Well, at least I don't have to worry about cancelling any other figs to get this DX.

Hot Toys really has failed so far in making a DX that I REALLY want...

Hot Toys, we need a:

Jack Sparrow DX​

But, knowing them, they'll first make figs for the new Pirates film, everybody buys a better and improved Jack because it will be awesome and then they'll announce DX05 Sparrow and everybody will be pissed again, because they release a better fig of an existing one...

:goodpost: most sensible "dislike" post so far. Its all about whether we as individual collectors like a figure or not and not so much about which company deserves to make what figure or what is the right DX04 choice HT needs to make. They don't have to make Superman or a BD T-800 just because we all want. The timing also is not a make or break issue as people who will buy Superman or BD T-800 will do so when it is released.

Thank you, that's exactly what I meant. Of course there are people who will buy this figure, and it's definitely a well made fig. You can see the dedication and hard work that went into it, but it just isn't in my range of interest.

So, congrats to all who like, and are gonna get this!
I just hope the next DX will be a fig that I really want to get! Jack Sparrow DX :D

Man where did this JACK SPARROW crap come from all of the sudden? No, ____ that drunk scurvy bastard.

WE WANT REEVE SUPERMAN, KEATON BATMAN, 1984 ARNOLD AND BATTLE DAMAGED ARNOLD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back