Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Posing the gantry in front of the HOA would look awesome. I can't wait to try it myself.
Definitely something worth trying. However, could be that the Gantry is blocking the view on the HoA a bit. Looking forward to your pictures in the future. :hi5:

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Is there a difference between the 4 piece version and the full HOA?

If i buy the 4 Piece version now and buy 2 extra pieces later, that would be no problem, right?

Ding ding ding ding ding! You've figured out Hot Toys plan! Tell him what he's won Johnny!.....

Hopefully a hall of armor :p If I get these it will knock out a couple of armor preorders I have. Just worried about possible low production number and them being scarce in the future.

If i buy the 4 Piece version now and buy 2 extra pieces later, that would be no problem, right?

I don't believe there is a difference. Should be no problem to add on more units.

Wow, still no HOA on the horizon. Was hoping that the next coming soon batch photo from Hot Toys' Facebook page would have the HOA included.

I'm pretty sure if you buy the 4 or 7 piece version, you will be getting 4 or 7 single pieces; not one big piece.

Wow, still no HOA on the horizon. Was hoping that the next coming soon batch photo from Hot Toys' Facebook page would have the HOA included.

Yeah, kinda surprised for what it is - ht hasn't been able to crank these out yet... it's not like they're re-tweaking the sculpt...

This is my next big thing to buy, really cant wait for it

I have the 4 pc on order though with the HB and other suits coming I think im gunna need to add a few more

Unless it s so fantastic they re giving it a special set of photos all it s own,ala 1989 Batmobile.

You guys think this set is in limbo? It just keeps getting pushed back and back and please correct me if I'm wrong, but has not been showcased in person at any of the cons like ToyFair, SDCC, etc.

You guys think this set is in limbo? It just keeps getting pushed back and back and please correct me if I'm wrong, but has not been showcased in person at any of the cons like ToyFair, SDCC, etc.

The HoA display was at SDCC

1000873_10152534272239460_219036295_n.jpg

Yeah they are still showing it off at shows probably to entice more preorder hopefully make some min numbers. HT is known to short the quantities or not build at all if preorders don't brung in the numbers in

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

I honestly don't like posing my IM figures in static poses, and the fact that the are priced at 120 for one and 450 for 4, and then a whopping 700+ for all 7, kind of killed the whole idea for me.

Don't get me wrong, the set up with IM3 Tony and the HOA looks sweet, but just not something I would set up, as it would take up too much display space, on top of the reasons I listed above.

Can't wait to see other folks set up their displays though since it does end up looking very sweet.

I want it, but it will take too much space.. escpecially because they are not side to side but in quite a curve.

Just po'd this (7). $80 NRD means there's no going back.
It just looked way cool at SDCC 13, and even though I don't have any of the old armors, I will get all the new ones coming out, not aiming for accuracy, but the cool factor.

It just looked way cool at SDCC 13, and even though I don't have any of the old armors, I will get all the new ones coming out, not aiming for accuracy, but the cool factor.

That's my plan. I do have the Mark I-VII but when all of the IM3 armors come out, I think it would look a lot cooler with the Iron Patriot and the Heartbreaker being displayed in the HOA.

For me, I'm only going to use my 2 pcs for my Mark VI & VII. My Mark XXXIII not get its own booth (no space to begin with). Will HT please hurry up?

That good ole NRD feeling - the point of no return! :lol

Kudos to you man. I'd love to display all 7 HOA's with the armors and Stark in front, but making that much display space horizontally and finding a suitable place for it is near impossible.

Looking forward to the pics posted here by all of you getting this.

Back