Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

was hoping rockwell would come back but nah

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

May get the single piece with the IRONMAN coupon. Is this being pushed back from May?

I thought about breaking down and getting a set of 4 with the Iron Man code. Not a lot of a difference when you're paying close to $500... but it would be cool to have.

May get the single piece with the IRONMAN coupon. Is this being pushed back from May?

I thought about breaking down and getting a set of 4 with the Iron Man code. Not a lot of a difference when you're paying close to $500... but it would be cool to have.

Isn't the coupon ONLY valid on items In-stock ?

Isn't the coupon ONLY valid on items In-stock ?

Well, when I tried it earlier it worked. So it let's you put it in. It's only later I read about the in-stock thing. So it's possible SSC won't honor it. I didn't order the hall of armors any way. I have enough ordered through SS that I don't need to take the plunge on those. The characters are more important than the backdrop for me. If I can pick up some more freelance work maybe I'll go for it later. :)

Nope. This coupon will work for a HoA piece or set.:lecture

Well, when I tried it earlier it worked. So it let's you put it in. It's only later I read about the in-stock thing. So it's possible SSC won't honor it. I didn't order the hall of armors any way. I have enough ordered through SS that I don't need to take the plunge on those. The characters are more important than the backdrop for me. If I can pick up some more freelance work maybe I'll go for it later. :)

Exactly. Even if it does work right now, SS reserves the right to cancel the discount if incorrectly applied as is the case. So I guess its a no-go.

I'm glad I don't collect IM at the prices HT is going at, it's literally become a Luxury; couple that with Import duties :thud:

Exactly. Even if it does work right now, SS reserves the right to cancel the discount if incorrectly applied as is the case. So I guess its a no-go.

I'm glad I don't collect IM at the prices HT is going at, it's literally become a Luxury; couple that with Import duties :thud:

Well, I used a coupon code for $25 at the beginning of April and ordered a single piece HoA and opted to flex it out. The payments showed the discount worked. Just one more flex of $60.

Bummer :( Flexpayment changed to June 20th. Was hoping to either get this or Mark VII this month. More waiting :impatient:

Well, I used a coupon code for $25 at the beginning of April and ordered a single piece HoA and opted to flex it out. The payments showed the discount worked. Just one more flex of $60.

This was a one day validity coupon and came out only a day back, how could you possibly use it at the beginning of April ?

You're mixing this up with the SPRING 2013.

This was a one day validity coupon and came out only a day back, how could you possibly use it at the beginning of April ?

You're mixing this up with the SPRING 2013.

Yeah, I used the SPRING 2013 code. If it was accepted at checkout they will still accept it when it comes time to pay.:lecture

Yeah, I used the SPRING 2013 code. If it was accepted at checkout they will still accept it when it comes time to pay.:lecture

:slap

The entire discussion was about the IRONMAN code and not Spring! Man at least know what you're speaking about before arguing.

:slap

The entire discussion was about the IRONMAN code and not Spring! Man at least know what you're speaking about before arguing.

I am not arguing :lecture :rotfl

That's my plan too. I think a set of 4 behind the IM3 Tony will look like a great diorama and won't take up quite as much room (or $) as the full set of 7. Now the question is, which of the 7 Mark suits will I choose for the 4? :monkey1

I want to do this set up, but I am using the 4 War Machines instead!

Wait.... How is the mark 2 in the hall of armor... Rhodes stole it and made war machine.

Wait.... How is the mark 2 in the hall of armor... Rhodes stole it and made war machine.

During IM 2 and 3 Stark got it back, reverted it to the Mark II and made the WM mark II for Rhodey...

During IM 2 and 3 Stark got it back, reverted it to the Mark II and made the WM mark II for Rhodey...

Sauce?

Tony stripped WM of its extras, re-shaped its face plate (among other things) then scrubbed it down to its original bare metal brushed alloy finish?

Back