Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Seriously hoping these don't get delayed any further than they have been. I want these badly!!

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

34_s.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

38_s.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

37_s.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

36_s.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This has most likely been asked and answered already but can you actually take out the figures from the hall of armor or only for display?

This has most likely been asked and answered already but can you actually take out the figures from the hall of armor or only for display?

I don't think the figures are included.
If you check the OP it says "Figures not included and sold separately".

Last edited:

Wow I cant believe this

Hot Toys really missed the ball; they would have sold these so much easier if it included a dummy figure;no articulation and sold it as a huge set; i would have paid an extra, what would it be worth 300-400? on top of the 700 initial price;

Hot Toys really missed the ball; they would have sold these so much easier if it included a dummy figure;no articulation and sold it as a huge set; i would have paid an extra, what would it be worth 300-400? on top of the 700 initial price;

Agreed. Not only did they start manufacturing these years late, but they priced themselves right out of the ballpark selling these for what they're asking.

I don't believe the majority of HT IM collectors are going to take the plunge on a set of 7 of these empty shells for $800 and up.

Had these been released since day 1 collectors could have bought them one or two at a time and built the HOA as HT was releasing these armors.

Last edited:

I disagree. If these came with dummy figs for an extra $300-400 I would have stayed very clear of this then. I'm assuming most people are buying this to display their Mark I-VII suits. It would have been a complete waste of money for someone like myself if I had to pay all that extra for a "dummy fig" that I was just going to remove and have no use for. I may be wrong, but I'm sure a lot of people agree with that.

I still think its a waste with no figures for that huge price tag.

Agreed. Not only did they start manufacturing these years late, but they priced themselves right out of the ballpark selling these for what they're asking.

I don't believe the majority of HT IM collectors are going to take the plunge on a set of 7 of these empty shells for $800 and up.

Had these been released since day 1 collectors could have bought them one or two at a time and built the HOA as HT was releasing these armors.

I agree that the release timing is off. But remember, these couldn't have come out day 1 because he did not have a "hall" until IM2. At that point they should have maybe released a version of the IV, V, and/or VI that came with 1 piece of the hall. But to have these come with some sort of "dummy fig" and have the price raised by about half more, would price so many more people out of these.

I agree that the release timing is off. But remember, these couldn't have come out day 1 because he did not have a "hall" until IM2..

Good point :slap

Time to eat my brain is not functioning properly :lecture

This thing is being delayed again. Im guessing they will be adding bonus acc for this set.

Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs...

This thing has a set audience. They can't be making many of these, as I'm sure pre orders numbers are not hot. I wasn't a believer until I saw it displayed at SDCC 13. If you have the space, and most importantly, the means, this thing will outshine every piece that you currently have in your collection. It is that breathtaking.
I'm a casual IM fan, I'm a DC guy. Batman.
But this is just too good.

Anyone think you could fit the Red Snapper suit into one of these displays. It's specs shows it being 13.4" tall & I believe the entire height of a single piece HoA was 13.5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

^ Meant for Mk.1 to 7..... all other Mk.s uses different Housing with a circular base...

^ Meant for Mk.1 to 7..... all other Mk.s uses different Housing with a circular base...

Suit for all Hot toys 1/6 IM Figurines, according to the description.
Probably "meant" for I-VII, but IMO, it's meant for whatever you want to put in them.

Back