Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Lol...$130 is absurd...

So glad I dont have iron man figures...

$130:rotfl

I can get a dx09 AND the 89 batmobile set for less..lol.$800 for a set of 7...gh

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Lol...$130 is absurd...

So glad I dont have iron man figures...

$130:rotfl

This anouncement made me consider collecting Iron Man, this price put that to an end :rotfl

I still think I'll get one to see what it's like in hand and if it's nice then I'll go for a second (I'd only ever display the Mark's 1 & 2 in them)

See, mark vii is going to be my first iron man...then maybe mkiv with gantry, so I thought one case wouldnt be too bad. Then I saw the price and laughed so hard I killed any desire to own a single one...its funny, I can use my ssc points and it will be free, but still dont want it...ill rather get coulson at that point.........

$800 for seven...lol...toogood it

Ha, even the people at Toys Daily are ****ting on the price, and they usually are VERY supportive of Hot Toys and it's prices. This one is going to be a tough sell.

Im a batman/dc guy, I would hate to see what the weapon gantry from dark knight would run if this was so absurdly priced..haha..$800 for seven..i can buya full size bust for that..lol.

Im a batman/dc guy, I would hate to see what the weapon gantry from dark knight would run if this was so absurdly priced..haha..$800 for seven..i can buya full size bust for that..lol.

Or exactly 10 Detolfs, in which you can display 40 figures individually... WOW!

For $800+shipping, I can get 10 detolfs including gas money and lunch for 2.

These look great and would be a great addition to my HT Iron Man collection, but the price is a HUGE turn off. I usually don't complain about cost, but the price of this release is a bit of a head slapper. :slap I can see $60-75 would be reasonable, but $130 each. I can see these being shelf warmers and perhaps being put on sale in the future.

there are no moving parts, im sure sculpting these weren't as difficult as say doing RDJ or arnold so i am scratching my head as to why such a steep price for these boxes. The batteries or Power cable aren't even included. Stickers? really? for that price I would like to see a glass plate of each with the specs painted. Shoot for that price I would like to also get pepper pots as a bonus piece.

oh well

nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

At that price they should come with Tony's business suit or a TrueType with Jon Favreau's head sculpt.

Can Hot Toys, after a reaction like this, lower their asking price? Or would that be like submitting to terrorists demands.

Can Hot Toys, after a reaction like this, lower their asking price? Or would that be like submitting to terrorists demands.

HT's doesn't negotiate with terrorists.

After finishing the Avengers line, I think I am done with HTs. Their prices keep skyrocketing with no real justification besides greed. $800 buck for what is pretty much a simple mold/sculpted plastic box. So sad.

I don't think I've seen one person support this after the release of the price. Hopefully HT takes note and adjusts the prices. I doubt it, but...

Stop fronting, you'll all buy them in the end :lol

It's been quite a while since this was initially announced, gives me hope that the Cannibal Jack throne will see the light of day

$800? Screw that. I'd rather take that money and put it towards SDCC.

Hmm - 4 or 8? Maybe just 6?

Back