Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

This thing comes with stickers?

Geez, that's so cheap Hot Toys.

Those holographic pics should have been painted onto the plates for the price they're asking.

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Those are converted prices though. I remember seeing early non-US prices for the Batman toys being about 20% more expensive than the official MSRP's. I think the 7 piece set will cost the same as the Tumbler and Iron Monger when the official prices are announced.

They look really nice but wow, $640 for 7 of these?! That's nuts! If it was $300 or less for 7 (it would still be too much but) I think I would consider. Maybe I'm just too poor, I don't know... kinda wish I had picked up another hobby, like bottle cap collecting or something.

Where are they for $640 for all 7?

Hot toys Japan are advertising for 140 apiece

I don't see sideshow collectibles offering them yet on their website

perhaps when all is said and done Ssc will have these on gift card one day.patience is the key....

They usually offer hot toys stuff the same day that hot toys makes there announcements

Yeah, the pricing for these is just absurd. If medicom or enterbay or even neca were to make them, I doubt they'd be any worse quality-wise and would've been much more affordable. I honestly don't know what those big wigs at Hot Toys are thinking.

It's because they don't care About their fans if they can afford it or not

It does look nice. I'll give it that. I would need to have SCARJO hand deliver it for me to consider that amount of cash. lol

:exactly::exactly:

Just thought of something else... I absolutely stink at putting covers on my iPhone without getting air bubbles all over or putting it on crooked. I can't imagine what a crappy job I would do getting those giant stickers onto the clear coverings. Yikes.

Sallah

I know what you mean there.

Funny thing is, it'll look stupid if you only have 1. You have to go all in or bust.

So, so true.

Flop. Huge Flop. I hope they sell a case or two...but I doubt it.
For completists who must have everything IM only..unless you have loads of extra cash to spend and even then I'd think twice!

Wow. $800. That's just retarded. I have really wanted them to release these for some time. A Hall of Armor has been the plan right from very first figure I purchased, but at that price, they can keep it.

For real, I think this is the first item that will make Hot Toys say "Ok, we charged too much... only 10 people bought this! "

OMG!!!!

That price is ridiculous!!!

At the $640, it was a hard sell. At $800, it's a definite no go for me.

This doesn't bode well for 2013 figure prices.

What a joke. As cool as it looks, no way I'd pay anything close to that.

Wow $130/£80 for one :horror

Back