Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Yeah does anyone have this in a display case? I know a guy put two detolf horizontal and connected them making it deeper but is there any alternatives?

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

:lol let me rephrase, the HOA with Tony Stark and his gigantic base

Unless you want to just overcrowd a display it would be hard to display a 7 unit HOA with the Stark Armor Testing set without taking up a huge amount of space

You might be able to fit it in Ikea Granas Coffee Table if you modify it like they do in this thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...anas-Coffee-Table-become-awesome-Display-Case

Of you could do the HOA mods I did which allow the unit to sit in a straight line instead of a deep radius.

Yeah, I like be as least invasive as possible to collectibles, for collectible reasons :) gonna check out that coffee table thing

I just picked up a 7 unit set of these on ebay for $604 shipped.

This will provide me with the 6 units I need to complete my display of 13.

As long as the modification process goes well I may even have a unit left over to list on ebay which will bring the cost of these down even lower.

These have a Delivery Window of June 30th to July 9th????????

Does anyone with a tape measure and a 4 bay Hall have the time to measure how wide and deep a space you would need to fit a set of these on a shelf... I have already checked against the diagram back on page 90(ish) and a 7 suit one is out of the question for me right now!

I just picked up a 7 unit set of these on ebay for $604 shipped.

This will provide me with the 6 units I need to complete my display of 13.

As long as the modification process goes well I may even have a unit left over to list on ebay which will bring the cost of these down even lower.

nice, thats almost $200 off retail

nice, thats almost $200 off retail

Don't forget the shipping which can add a lot to the cost so I am going to say that I pretty much got the deal of the century on this.

Plus I sold my extra bay for $125 and all of the extra walls that I had.

Now that my HOA bays are permanently modified I have no use for the boxes so I may burn them this week.

I would give them away but shipping would be silly.

Anyone have a pic of at least 4 of these stacked ontop of 4..? thinking about ordering another set

Anyone have a pic of at least 4 of these stacked ontop of 4..? thinking about ordering another set

The Anicom set up had 3 high, 4 would be pushing it I think
10514509_10152203303247344_5281573894513243624_n.jpg

Thread re- opened.

I hope peeps have cooled down cos if the attitudes/ insults or pathetic bickering starts again, infactions will be issued.

Use the ignore function, people. It's what it is there for, and means you won't ruin the thread for others
x.

Thread re- opened.

I hope peeps have cooled down cos if the attitudes/ insults or pathetic bickering starts again, infactions will be issued.

Use the ignore function, people. It's what it is there for, and means you won't ruin the thread for others
x.

Thanks!

@hokietwo, Thanks for posting DIY for hall of armor side walls. I have tried to do it myself to connect all 8 walls for the 7 HoA. I am using 4.5volt adapter with 5ampere as the output, but when i connected to just 3 of them, the lights are abit darker. My 7 bases have separate adapter and they are doing fine

Any idea how I can connect all of them without making it darker? I am planning to connect 14 HoA all together, making 16 side walls

So why doesnt this have double rewards for "Stark Week" lol

This and the Gantry should of had double reward points plus Free Shipping.

Back