Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

would be a nice setup to have a gantry surrounded by these.

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Well, that's fine. You guys can call the BD a 2.0. I'm still wanting an improved 3.0, then. I had the BD for a while, but it was still aesthetically too far behind some of the other armors they've made since. It really needs a rework. It's not about giving people a chance to catch up (though, uh, since there are still people who want to catch up then I don't see why it would be a BAD thing, let's not be selfish) for me so much as the MK III is an iconic armor that deserves a better release. But anyway, that's not the thread for this. :)

On FB, William Lau has these prices listed. I converted them

single @$100
4 pack @$370
7 pack @ $640

On FB, William Lau has these prices listed. I converted them

single @$100
4 pack @$370
7 pack @ $640

lol **** that noise if it's true :rotfl

I do, its definitely a 2.0 release. Which is why we really don't need a Mark 3 3.0.

I beg to differ. The AU Mark II is a step up in getting the proportions correct for that armor, and so would make the basis for a great updated Mark III, which could include swap out BD armor (like the Mark VI). Unlike the Mark I 2.0, this would be a justifiable reason for a re-release (okay, the Stark head on the Mark I 2.0 was much improved, but beyond that, it was redundant).

Yea. For me, I'd rather spend the money on more figures. Plus, I would need 12 for all my armors. Thats well over $1000. No thanks.

Well, cripes, at this price you could get seven of the exact same light-up case with different stickers, or you could pick up a super detailed 1/6 '89 Batmobile with lights and all the bells and whistles. To me, that's a no-brainer.

That's a little greedy if you ask me. I wouldn't pay more than $60 a pop for those. Hopefully they reconsider the prices on these. I mean hell, we are all going to continue to buy the armors so gives a break on the hall to put said armors in.

Presumably for those who want to display the various versions of some armors (MK III and BD MK III for instance) at the same time.

But. . . why??

If you're going to do that, you're going to need a lotta duct tape for the hole you would tear in the space-time continuum.

That's a little greedy if you ask me. I wouldn't pay more than $60 a pop for those. Hopefully they reconsider the prices on these. I mean hell, we are all going to continue to buy the armors so gives a break on the hall to put said armors in.

:lecture can't agree more.

This should be around $40 IMO.

I don't have all the marks nor would I want every Ironman I do own to be posed in one of these but I would be game for just getting 1 or 2. Really like the hologram effect (although them being stickers is kinda cheap)

Another nice strategy by HT.. I'll skip.

the price is just ridiculous ...

Looks cool. But the price is my main deterrent. I'll pass as well. :(

Back