Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

:lol I mean, if its $50, buying seven will cost like $350 at least. For that price, I'd rather get another Batpod or maybe a 1/4 batman from HT.:panic:

I hear ya.....

The issue being HT often tosses reasonable cost right out the window :rotfl

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

From the looks, there is still a gap so I don't think there will be a dust-free benefit to these unfortunately. Would be really nice though!

:slap:slap:slap
I just noticed that too!
:gah:

Why would you need two sets of stickers with 4 displays and three sets of stickers with 7 displays??

If you buy the set of 7, you're still going to have 14 extra stickers, no??

Ebay, duh!!!!!!

I want four depending on price.

Why would you need two sets of stickers with 4 displays and three sets of stickers with 7 displays??

If you buy the set of 7, you're still going to have 14 extra stickers, no??

Presumably for those who want to display the various versions of some armors (MK III and BD MK III for instance) at the same time.

I might be in for a 7-pack if the price is right, I'm not gonna lie.

They better be less than $120 a pop. Hell I say $75 to 80 but then again most people think I am insane.

would consider one if they made a war machine sticker but very much doubt it would be for the milk one anyway

They better be less than $120 a pop. Hell I say $75 to 80 but then again most people think I am insane.

Don't say dumb things like that! Less than $60 IMO. it's just a flimsy case with a sticker and LED. C'mon.

Going to have to start making room for these they look pretty big. Especially lined up.

The one thing that I am curious about is how they'll handle the future Mark releases. I wonder if the Iron Man 3 releases will each come with their own "holographic" sticker sheets to represent the respective marks?

This makes me sad, wish I got the old armors, I'm only getting Mark VII :( I'm hoping for 2.0 Mark I,II,III...

I'm getting 1 at least, but considering Iron Man 3 is coming, and that I'll get the Mark VIII, Iron Patriot, the new War Machine, and if the rumor is real.. Pepper's Rescue armor too :yess: I guess I should get the set of 4

Not MK III, unless you're counting the BD armor, which I would not. :)

DAMN!! Glad I don't have all the mark :hi5::hi5:

The one thing that I am curious about is how they'll handle the future Mark releases. I wonder if the Iron Man 3 releases will each come with their own "holographic" sticker sheets to represent the respective marks?

You know they'll find a way to get us to buy updated or new stickers. Maybe even 2.0 and glow in the dark ones too.
Another thing to think about is what happens when you place your sticker on a little crooked and try to peel it off. What happens when you rip or tear your sticker. Hmmmmm

Didn't they already make Mark I, II & III 2.0 armor? :huh

Um.. now that you mention it, I think so... they made Mark I and II 2.0, I'm not sure about the others.. I'm not so eager to get them anyway :lol I'll start collecting the armors from Mark VII, I'm sure I'll get everything from Iron Man 3 and the movies yet to come

Not MK III, unless you're counting the BD armor, which I would not. :)

I do, its definitely a 2.0 release. Which is why we really don't need a Mark 3 3.0. Marks 1-3 already have had 2.0 releases along with the Marks 4 and 6 getting second releases with the Gantry and Avengers. HT has given people plenty of shots to catch up. Its not our fault if you've missed out by this point :lol

Didn't they already make Mark I, II & III 2.0 armor? :huh

I do, its definitely a 2.0 release. Which is why we really don't need a Mark 3 3.0. Marks 1-3 already have had 2.0 releases along with the Marks 4 and 6 getting second releases with the Gantry and Avengers. HT has given people plenty of shots to catch up. Its not our fault if you've missed out by this point :lol

WORD! Hell if they dip your pocket twice on the same version, that's a 2.0 in my book!

Back