Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I just hope we?re getting 2 different shows and book of boba isn?t season 3

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I'd be all in for a throne to go with Fett. I'd even get Shand just as an accessory to the throne :lol
As someone who's two favorite characters as a kid were Luke (specifically Jedi Luke) and Fett that finale had me pinching myself

Who's put Jabba into storage but kept the base out for Bobas throne ? I'll definitely be making a base for the throne to go on. Would look pretty cool in display and a good talking piece.

Surely HT will make a Shand for The Book of Fett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, just a normal gloved gripping hand so you can take advantage of the wrist articulation, as well as avoid having to switch out the entire arm just for a different hand.
Cool thanks for that information! Yea it would be better that way. Time to find me a spare black gloved grip hand.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Who's put Jabba into storage but kept the base out for Bobas throne ? I'll definitely be making a base for the throne to go on. Would look pretty cool in display and a good talking piece.

Surely HT will make a Shand for The Book of Fett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How have neither HT or SS cobbled together a re-painted Fett to capitalize on the hype? If that Fett on throne isn't tailor made for the Sideshow Mythos line, I don't know what is. I hope they do a Premium Format (WITH MIXED MEDIA!!!) in proper 1/4 scale instead of the odd 1/5 scale mythos though. I'm in for all things new Fett though...

They’re different shows. I think Kathleen just vaguely generalized this Boba Fett spinoff as Mando season 3 for the Investors call last week. But it was obviously done because they were trying to keep this post-credit scene a secret.

Plus, they’ve been filming for a few weeks already.

I saw rumours that Boba is to be a mini series. That means 2021 only has 1 SW mini series? :( I mean live action.

Ugh, I know that's what they were strongly hinting at, but I had a hard enough time caring about internal Mandalorian politics during Clone Wars and Rebels, so not sure I want to see an entire season of that. I love the Mandalorians on their own, but an entire planet of them for an entire season could be a bit much...

I don't think that's what will happen - there's not enough shows per season for one thing, at least IMO for Season 3. Plus from the looks of Season 2, seems like F&F can't resist fan service stuffing (or maybe Disney is encouraging that; more characters=more stuff to sell). I am not buying every SW character that was ever thought up, just because they appear in the Mandalorian.

On the other hand, Mandalorians/Mandalorian culture and exploring more; and Din D'jarin's arc through the whole thing, for me was one of the strongest appeals of the show. Had to talk myself out of the Deathwatch fig. Ultimately - pure guess - Din doesn't end up being Mandalore's leader - something he doesn't seem to be interested in anyway. (If they keep to the Western theme where gunman/warrior helps out, and then rides off into the sunset.)

This show hasn't gone the way I wanted LOL.:cool: IMO too much too soon. Am wary of the march of all these SW characters through this show. Like I was never a SW collector until Mandalorian.

But then I got the SSC Jawas (to go with Mando) and then SSC Obi-Wan (superb fig and liked the idea, which for that time period isn't THAT far away from what Din D'jarin is e.g. guardian) and Qui-Gon should ship this month (because, it's Qui-Gon).

There's a real danger of 1) needing ANOTHER cabinet:horror and 2) serious budget pain:horror. I still need to get IG-11 in the door. Beskar Mando. The only positive? is with all the delays, it's easier to keep the budget deck cleared. Like I don't have to leap on POs, 'coz of the extended wait times. I'd forgotten I even had IG-11 on order, until SSC reminded me.:cool:

For me, this Luke may be a pass. Not being a long-term SW collector - for me farmboy Luke would have been definitive. That version is long gone, I guess. I need to keep the collection - or try to - keep to Mando & co. $$$ And unfortunately, it's likely I'll want the fig from the Obi-Wan show too.:monkey3

Still hoping to see Din rocking a new paint job kicking some ass with the dark saber.

Yeah, just occurred to me:slap the pulse rifle is bits of dust now too. :crying OK, this show is doing the classic hero's journey - no Crest, no rifle, no family, no job...well, alright, he's got the Darksaber and a really cool spear.:cool: So, Mando spear version + tank Mando + royal guard? black diecast armor Mando = ~ 1,000$. I need to start saving.:cool:

season3.jpg

Sassafras: Ultimately - pure guess - Din doesn't end up being Mandalore's leader - something he doesn't seem to be interested in anyway. (If they keep to the Western theme where gunman/warrior helps out, and then rides off into the sunset.)

As I recall, I was predicting a while back that Mando would end up being Mand'alor. :monkey3

This could be interesting. I'm really interested in seeing the Home Turf, which we have never seen in live action. I'm interested in seeing how this darksaber business plays out. I'm interested in seeing if Mando and Bo-K are going to end up married. [I would not be a BIT surprised.] I'm interested in seeing Mando on the throne, channeling Conan and pondering what is Best In Life: To crush your enemies, see their Command Shuttles driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women. Just sit Mando up here and we're good to go. This is the distinct vibe I'm getting, because the best rulers are the RELUCTANT ones.

View attachment 501802

I saw rumours that Boba is to be a mini series. That means 2021 only has 1 SW mini series? :( I mean live action.

I doubt it!

But if its only one, I selfishly hope its this one. Rarely have my emotions been whipsawed so quickly between watching Mando get his heart ripped out of his chest, and less than five minutes later we're watching Fett and his pet cyborg roll up into Jabba's palace, blow everyone out of their chairs a la the SW version of the St. Valentine's Day Massacre and settle right on in! What shenanigans will these two get up to?!!! Tears! and ZOMG! both in the same five minutes, I simply cant take all this :p

Din and Bo are basically Star Wars versions of Jon Snow and Daenerys. Minus being related, I think:lol

As I recall, I was predicting a while back that Mando would end up being Mand'alor. :monkey3

This could be interesting. I'm really interested in seeing the Home Turf, which we have never seen in live action. I'm interested in seeing how this darksaber business plays out. I'm interested in seeing if Mando and Bo-K are going to end up married. [I would not be a BIT surprised.] I'm interested in seeing Mando on the throne, channeling Conan and pondering what is Best In Life: To crush your enemies, see their Command Shuttles driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women. Just sit Mando up here and we're good to go. This is the distinct vibe I'm getting, because the best rulers are the RELUCTANT ones.

View attachment 501802

I see your theory, especially the last bit about reluctance, but I'd be surprised if they took a powerful female character with a strong backstory, and gave the birthright she was fighting for to a dude we've (relatively speaking) just met.

I see her on the throne, but obviously, our boy needs to play a pivotal albeit reluctant role.

:cool:

Well, at first I figured Din D'jarin would end up being king - but - so far, as the character plays out - I'm thinking he's more like Boba. A simple man, making his way through the galaxy. Loyal, committed - more like a chivalrous knight. I could easily see him riding out (on his new ship) back to Sorgon. With Child on board. Because, apparently you don't HAVE to end up a Jedi. Nobody knows what Grogu thinks about it, really.

Meanwhile, King Boba.:cool: I NEEDED that last scene. Even better, the hoped-for frenemy interaction with Cobb Vanth. IMO the Marshall is too good a character not to revisit. So I think it might be Boba we see sneering at his enemies.:lol

How have neither HT or SS cobbled together a re-painted Fett to capitalize on the hype? If that Fett on throne isn't tailor made for the Sideshow Mythos line, I don't know what is. I hope they do a Premium Format (WITH MIXED MEDIA!!!) in proper 1/4 scale instead of the odd 1/5 scale mythos though. I'm in for all things new Fett though...

This would look so awesome on my display shelf in 1/6 scale.

Hot Toys : this is all I ask for, oh and some aliens from "The Book of Fett"

Boba_and_fennec_on_the_throne.jpg

Din and Bo are basically Star Wars versions of Jon Snow and Daenerys. Minus being related, I think:lol

I dread to think who?ll represent Bran the Broken in all of this.

View attachment 501807

Huh, so guess he really does keep his knee armor down at his boots now. I saw people doing that with their custom figures and thought it looked really weird, but guess it's accurate after all.

Huh, so guess he really does keep his knee armor down at his boots now. I saw people doing that with their custom figures and thought it looked really weird, but guess it's accurate after all.

Poorly fitted all around. Glad it’ll be tightened up for the spinoff.

View attachment 501807

God help us if say, Iron Studios decides to do a PF of this. It will cost $2000, take up a quarter-acre of space and... and.... I will have to have it.

I see your theory, especially the last bit about reluctance, but I'd be surprised if they took a powerful female character with a strong backstory, and gave the birthright she was fighting for to a dude we've (relatively speaking) just met.

I see her on the throne, but obviously, our boy needs to play a pivotal albeit reluctant role.

Oh I think she will eventually end up with it. Mando's going to have to struggle with this unwanted title for a bit first tho, is my guess.

Back