Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Oh I think she will eventually end up with it. Mando's going to have to struggle with this unwanted title for a bit first tho, is my guess.

Fair enough, they didn't saddle him with that thing for no reason.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

boba-fett.jpeg

I keep seeing that pic over and over and it gets more awesome each time! :rock

God help us if say, Iron Studios decides to do a PF of this. It will cost $2000, take up a quarter-acre of space and... and.... I will have to have it.

Yep. And if Sideshow don't capitalise on something they already have half of, then I'll just need to make one myself !

My display will be called "BBQ at Boba's !!"

Not gonna lie, if Hot Toys releases a Mando Boba deluxe version with that throne, I'd be tempted.

Season 3 will certainly be interesting. I expect Din and Grogu will both struggle with their new roles before eventually being reunited. Disney aren't dumb enough to keep them apart long term.

How long they are apart and the circumstances that bring them back together will be intriguing. They obviously can't rush things or risk destroying the impact of the last episode. Also will Grogu be kept off screen altogether or will parts of his training with Luke be shown?

I hope Hot Toys give us a Mando version of Luke so I'm not forced to pay after market prices for a ROTJ version.

A new Boba is just a matter of time but surely they have to give us a Fennec Shand figure to go with him. Bo Katan and Cara I'm still hopefully for.

Still a year away for SS3, at this point Im extremely curious what would be next release from The Mandalorian from HT, Im hoping to see Luke but it probably not going to happen anytime soon. The onslaughts of troopers would be next in line.

Not gonna lie, if Hot Toys releases a Mando Boba deluxe version with that throne, I'd be tempted.

This is the hope, because if we have to do this, 1/6 scale is the freaking Way.

Hoody: My display will be called "BBQ at Boba's !!

LOL! I was wondering yesterday if that was really a rotisserie in the background. Or if I was remembering wrong.

Back to wondering what is up with the knee armor, man does that look janky down there. Tighten up, Bob'ika.

They need to make a Fennec Shand with rifle and jug of blue booze too!

Agreed. If HT release Boba w/throne, Fennec would have to be almost guaranteed I'd think. Those two on the shelf sitting on the throne would be eye catching in anyone's collection.

A new Luke would be nice. It would be great if they could finally get a decent likeness to Mark Hamill down. In the scene, his hair is shorter and the costume is new. The costume is much more in line with the Jedi costumes of the prequel trilogy, while still being inspired by ROTJ.

I could see HT doing a release of Mando in the Tank Trooper armor with a headsculpt ala the mudtrooper.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I've defended Boba Fett being overrated my entire life and this image being an instant classic just makes everything so much sweeter. I need this display in every scale. 3.75" TVC, Black Series, Hot Toys, 1/4 Premium Format, and I might even build a 1:1 for the mancave:lol

Season 3 will certainly be interesting. I expect Din and Grogu will both struggle with their new roles before eventually being reunited. Disney aren't dumb enough to keep them apart long term.

How long they are apart and the circumstances that bring them back together will be intriguing. They obviously can't rush things or risk destroying the impact of the last episode. Also will Grogu be kept off screen altogether or will parts of his training with Luke be shown?

I hope Hot Toys give us a Mando version of Luke so I'm not forced to pay after market prices for a ROTJ version.

A new Boba is just a matter of time but surely they have to give us a Fennec Shand figure to go with him. Bo Katan and Cara I'm still hopefully for.

Could be something as simple as Grogu got some training, but not everyone is gonna be a Jedi...far as I can tell, you can wield the Force but NOT be a Jedi - which takes "the most serious mind" etc. I don't get where the line is, but you can quit, apparently. Or Grogu misses his Dada so much he's not paying as much attention as he should.

Plus the species is so long-lived I can see where Grogu could get a break from training. LOL in theory I could see Luke having his hands full with this 50+ tyke who'd flown with his adoptive father blowing ships up and visiting fighting pits.:lol Grogu's world view is probably pretty different than other Force-wielding toddlers.:monkey3 Much more MANDALORIAN as it were.

Or Moff escapes and is still chasing after Grogu...:dunno

Yep, I'm gonna have to start a special fund for all the figs I want:crying. Fennec is bad@ss glad they brought her back, and a great look.

[...]Grogu's world view is probably pretty different than other Force-wielding toddlers.:monkey3 Much more MANDALORIAN as it were.[...]

Grogu has at least one confirmed kill plus one assist, and as seen in the Macaron Incident and the Egg Fiasco, what Grogu the Devourer wants, Grogu the Devourer simply takes. :lecture

I could even see them using Grogu to help explain the start of Luke's mental downfall. i.e being a little diva, using dark side powers to choke other trainees etc etc. Luke failing with him etc etc.

Essentially the Mouse trying to ret-con itself.

I could even see them using Grogu to help explain the start of Luke's mental downfall. i.e being a little diva, using dark side powers to choke other trainees etc etc. Luke failing with him etc etc.

Essentially the Mouse trying to ret-con itself.

The real trouble starts when he feeds him after midnight.

I've defended Boba Fett being overrated my entire life and this image being an instant classic just makes everything so much sweeter. I need this display in every scale. 3.75" TVC, Black Series, Hot Toys, 1/4 Premium Format, and I might even build a 1:1 for the mancave:lol

Well, I don't - not yet anyway.:monkey3

I wasn't a Boba fan; and am uneasy about all the fan service, but:

Boba_Mando.jpg

This was just SO beautiful I wanted to cry. The BADASSERY of this simple moment....:cool:

DEATH INCARNATE in gleaming and shadowy Beskar. I NEED this on the shelf.:drool:drool:drool

Grogu has at least one confirmed kill plus one assist, and as seen in the Macaron Incident and the Egg Fiasco, what Grogu the Devourer wants, Grogu the Devourer simply takes.

:lol

Plus the poor slobs he cracked together on Gideon's ship. So, like, Grogu meets toddler Kylo and smacks him around, and since Kylo is a prince and all he sulks and goes Dark Side 'coz he's emo and Han isn't sensitive about Kylo's bruised nose and wounded ego.

So basically Grogu is the catalyst for Kylo's downfall, which will be explored in the ultra extended 4K special holiday edition of the ST five years from now.:monkey3

Well, I don't - not yet anyway.:monkey3

I wasn't a Boba fan; and am uneasy about all the fan service, but:

View attachment 501893

This was just SO beautiful I wanted to cry. The BADASSERY of this simple moment....:cool:

DEATH INCARNATE in gleaming and shadowy Beskar. I NEED this on the shelf.:drool:drool:drool

I loved the added ring of their invisible spurs as they walked into that bar it was such a cool homage to classic western serials.

Back