Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

100% HT will make that throne. I'm hoping for a DX with both weathered and freshly painted armor, but it will likely end up two separate releases. SDCC 2021 here we come, I look forward to the figure shipping at Christmas 2023.

Throne > Cobb Vanth :lol

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

What a pity that the Armourer didn't turn up this season. Does that final scene mean he's now "out" of the sect ? I really hope they don't conveniently forget the Armourer and those other Mandos in S3..

Oh I will be betting that we will be seeing the Armorer and her covert again. I say that because sooner or later, this new helmet-doffing Mando is gonna run up on one or more of those people and there is gonna be Big Mood all around. They're going to try to take his armor by force I bet, theres going to be a big clash over it.

My guess (which is usually wrong) is that Mando is about to return to Mandalore and at least some of them will be there. And its going to be all Boy, now we done TOLD YOU.....

I'd be all in for a throne to go with Fett. I'd even get Shand just as an accessory to the throne :lol
As someone who's two favorite characters as a kid were Luke (specifically Jedi Luke) and Fett that finale had me pinching myself

I?d double dip on Mando Luke if they sized him up a bit. He?s just way too petite next to Anakin.

But isn?t the height difference accurate? Luke is shorter than Kenobi and Anakin almost towers over him.

Also, there is one thing bothering me about the black cloak, so many characters just wear more black now in Mandalorian. We have Ahsoka wearing black, Fett wearing black and Fennec and of course Luke. I think he looks better with the brownish cloak from ROTJ myself, the contrast helps his costume. The black cloak was incredibly cool but seriously how many characters need to wear black now in SW...

Also, there is one thing bothering me about the black cloak, so many characters just wear more black now in Mandalorian. We have Ahsoka wearing black, Fett wearing black and Fennec and of course Luke. I think he looks better with the brownish cloak from ROTJ myself, the contrast helps his costume. The black cloak was incredibly cool but seriously how many characters need to wear black now in SW...

Thankfully so many Mandos love colour.

Damn, I?d love a Fatty Fortuna for that throne. I know there?s no chance in hell they?ll ever make it. Maclunkey!

The black cloak is what differentiates this Luke from the RotJ Luke(s).

Hot Toys... bring it.

Wasn't the light up saber hand gloved though? Or do you all mean a normal gloved gripping hand?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Oh I will be betting that we will be seeing the Armorer and her covert again. I say that because sooner or later, this new helmet-doffing Mando is gonna run up on one or more of those people and there is gonna be Big Mood all around. They're going to try to take his armor by force I bet, theres going to be a big clash over it.

My guess (which is usually wrong) is that Mando is about to return to Mandalore and at least some of them will be there. And its going to be all Boy, now we done TOLD YOU.....

Yeah, think the same. Especially when Bo-Katan made the point more than once about Mandalorians stronger together.
Figs for me causing the budget pain would be all Mandos, Boba (that one profile shot of Din D'jarin and Boba walking into the cantina together was awesomely badass), Cara, Fennec, Bo-katan. Others if HT makes them. I probably can't afford as much as I want:monkey2

I think the Armorer will make her inevitable return in SS3 - which I strongly speculate the plot accentuates the internal conflicts between different factions/clans of the Mandalorian, and Din Dijarin, now holds the Dark Saber, along with Bo Katan and her Nite Owls will reunite all to take back Mandalore.

Wasn't the light up saber hand gloved though? Or do you all mean a normal gloved gripping hand?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yes, just a normal gloved gripping hand so you can take advantage of the wrist articulation, as well as avoid having to switch out the entire arm just for a different hand.

I think the Armorer will make her inevitable return in SS3 - which I strongly speculate the plot accentuates the internal conflicts between different factions/clans of the Mandalorian, and Din Dijarin, now holds the Dark Saber, along with Bo Katan and her Nite Owls will reunite all to take back Mandalore.

Ugh, I know that's what they were strongly hinting at, but I had a hard enough time caring about internal Mandalorian politics during Clone Wars and Rebels, so not sure I want to see an entire season of that. I love the Mandalorians on their own, but an entire planet of them for an entire season could be a bit much...

Ugh, I know that's what they were strongly hinting at, but I had a hard enough time caring about internal Mandalorian politics during Clone Wars and Rebels, so not sure I want to see an entire season of that. I love the Mandalorians on their own, but an entire planet of them for an entire season could be a bit much...

Strike while the iron’s hot, I say. Clearly, the mainstream can’t get enough of them. Personally, Mandalorians are the only thing I’m really interested about, as far as what figures to collect.

Still hoping to see Din rocking a new paint job kicking some ass with the dark saber.

Back