Hot Toys Die-Cast Iron Man Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be limited articulation for the v1 no doubt. So that they have some excuse to rehash a v2 when the deposit in the bank is getting thinner. :lecture

Wow **** these greedy bastards. Another company JUST came out and set out to sell Diecast 1/6 figures from Iron Man. They really don't want anyone to get a piece of this market huh? I don't man, maybe it really is time to quit. If they redo the whole line with diecast figures then I'm out. What's the point of buying something only to find out it will be redundant in 6 months time?

Wow **** these greedy bastards. Another company JUST came out and set out to sell Diecast 1/6 figures from Iron Man. They really don't want anyone to get a piece of this market huh? I don't man, maybe it really is time to quit. If they redo the whole line with diecast figures then I'm out. What's the point of buying something only to find out it will be redundant in 6 months time?

And yeah Hot Toys has a really aggressive business model that seems like it is specifically made to target and destroy any kind of variety, customs, or potential other companies even when they should be distant enough to pose no real competition. This really does feel like a stab at the Batman metal figure.

Bring on the diecast batmans, predators, and heck, do a Babydoll with metal tattas...glad I'm not collecting IM figures...its never ending!

Congrats to IM fans though, this could be pretty awesome.

And yeah Hot Toys has a really aggressive business model that seems like it is specifically made to target and destroy any kind of variety, customs, or potential other companies even when they should be distant enough to pose no real competition. This really does feel like a stab at the Batman metal figure.

You do mean the iron man mark vii play imaginative figure, right? :lol

While I'm interested since I have no 1/6 iron man(s) from HT and it would be cool to have an Iron Man figure made out of metal, this is a total slap to the loyal customers who've been collecting every suit

Interesting. I didn't even know HT had a limited articulation statue in the works.

It's the unpainted looking one in the "2013 preview"

It's so cool that Iron Man will finally be getting some love from Hot Toys :yess:

Yeah I know right? I mean they keep focusing on so many other lines, I was beginning to wonder when iron man was gonna get the 1/6 action figure treatment.

HT really are on a roll with making announcements turning off their fans.

Keep it up HT. I'm curious how much longer till they implode.

Yeah I know right? I mean they keep focusing on so many other lines, I was beginning to wonder when iron man was gonna get the 1/6 action figure treatment.

HT really are on a roll with making announcements turning off their fans.

Keep it up HT. I'm curious how much longer till they implode.

Ask the Mayans...:monkey1

Oh here we go, if these come out before the predator line they promised I'm going to lose it.

This will be ungodly expensive. The plastic versions are already between 200-500, the metal versions are gonna be obscene in price and shipping cost. Plus large die-cast figures have a terrible time standing on their own after awhile.

Neat. More Iron Man......:sleep

More and more I just want Hot Toys to fall flat on their face, dry up and die.

tumblr_m6eoyoWl6K1rnbspd.gif
KD :lecture :rotfl

Back