Hot Toys Death Star Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree...
The DSG is a good example of bad business policy: "the V.2 will be more movie accurate, we promise..."
...and the DST V.2 will have an accurate movie helmet, but a Tarantino face and no more console...

Seems like it. Krennic is also delayed.

Now Chinese New Year.

HT have lost their $#%t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mudtrooper was supposed to be released with Dooku... no sign of anything Solo. I wonder if HT would ever admit they just won't be producing the Solo line after all? Are we supposed to have our POs just linger year after year? I mean, two years is outrageous enough...

Mudtrooper was supposed to be released with Dooku... no sign of anything Solo. I wonder if HT would ever admit they just won't be producing the Solo line after all? Are we supposed to have our POs just linger year after year? I mean, two years is outrageous enough...

I asked this question like 2 weeks ago in the Mudtrooper thread and some guy tried to bit my head off over it. It's been way too long.

Has it been that long already? How long did people wait for JL Supes?

That's not promising. :lol

I only want the Mudtrooper because I like the design. Be a shame if it is cancelled. But if it is, I wish they'd fess up already.

It’s not canceled. All figures released for preorder will be released.

Great! Any idea when the Solo figures might get their crack at an HK release?

Unfortunately I don’t have that info. But from what I can see both the Mudtrooper and Reg and deluxe Solo have a release date of Jan 2020-March 2020. How are these considered late? We are only in January. Am I missing the reason everyone says they should have been released by now?

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don?t have that info. But from what I can see both the Mudtrooper and Reg and deluxe Solo have a release date of Jan 2020-March 2020. How are these considered late? We are only in January. Am I missing the reason everyone says they should have been released by now?

It was due Q3 2019 I believe.

Unfortunately I don?t have that info. But from what I can see both the Mudtrooper and Reg and deluxe Solo have a release date of Jan 2020-March 2020. How are these considered late? We are only in January. Am I missing the reason everyone says they should have been released by now?

Those dates are pushed.

I keep pretty good records when I PO something, and Mudtrooper was due Q3 2019 like the man says above.

That said, I'm happy to hear that they at least have a new release date. Release in March, 4-6 on the boat, then shipping to AlterEgo... if all goes well, I could have my Mudtrooper as early as May-June 2020... almost 2 years to the day from when I PO'd.

Got it. Makes sense. I don’t pay any attention to when these figures get released. Ironically I don’t even collect them. I only have 1 HT figure that I got for free. It’s the TLJ Luke deluxe. Nice fig...I’m a big fan of HT’s work, just have no desire to collect them. I’m a 1:1 scale and prop collector.

Those dates are pushed.

I keep pretty good records when I PO something, and Mudtrooper was due Q3 2019 like the man says above.

That said, I'm happy to hear that they at least have a new release date. Release in March, 4-6 on the boat, then shipping to AlterEgo... if all goes well, I could have my Mudtrooper as early as May-June 2020... almost 2 years to the day from when I PO'd.

Unfortunately I don’t have that info. But from what I can see both the Mudtrooper and Reg and deluxe Solo have a release date of Jan 2020-March 2020. How are these considered late? We are only in January. Am I missing the reason everyone says they should have been released by now?

Do you know if this Death Star Trooper, the other Sandtrooper and the proto Snowtrooper Commander are going to be released some day or will remain just a dream?

Just a quick bump in case Hot Toys has a factory line available and unsure what figure to get working on it...

29034511913_93b00756e8_b.jpg

Ha somehow I think they've got more than enough to do. However we should always tell Hot Toys this guy is wanted.

I am still hopeful that with the trilogy completed that Hot Toys can now find space in their Star Wars line for this figure.
I realize that they can only release so many figures per year. The Marvel universe has slowed down, D.C. has been underwhelming and apart from The Mandolorian, not much is on the Star Wars horizon. Hot Toys has to know this is a much requested figure AND one that could generate multiple sales.
It?s a shame there is not a better line of communication. For awhile, I remember Howard being interviewed and giving the fans information.
Anyway, not giving up hope. It?s been almost 4 years since this was previewed and we all still want it.

So frustrating that this project isn't moving forward when all parts are very likely in HT library already beside the HS. Wondering how many colletors would get a couple of there if it were offered.

Back