Hot Toys Death Star Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the leather top go over the other one? Or are they meant to be swapped out.

Here are the instructions showing the display options TonTon

20170805_213708.jpg20170805_213716.jpg
20170805_213724.jpg20170805_213735.jpg

Yeah, pretty sure its plastic jkno. But that's a cool idea about a metal pin, going to investigate that idea further. Thanks :)

Please let us know what you find, not a fan of thin things that can break or get lost. I was thinking of something like this maybe:

2-inch-head-pin-gun-metal.jpg

Sideshow finally shipped mine. This Hong Kong shipping is a boon and a curse. On the plus side, yay, early release. On the down side, they seem to only ship on a Saturday so SS bill you at the start of the week then wait until the weekend to post it. The wait between payment and shipment is longer than the actual shipping time :lol

There was one on the first or second day with K2, but not the most comprehensive video. Nothing where they destroy the figure in the process or anything.

It hilarious neither of these reviewers found the extra shirt. The second reviewer was so worried about showing off his MR rebel blaster and the first vid has no excuse as I was waiting for him to ham hand it out of the box, no dice. :lol

eBay already has some of these shipped around retail and it's a new release. I'll take my chances this'll get big mark downs at xmas.... by no means a must for th e collection unless big deal happens

I agree, I think you'll be able to get this for $40 less over the next few months.

This is one of those figures only die-hard collectors would want, and of those die-hards only the guys with lots of disposable cash.

But once its gone, the price will skyrocket.

Back