Hot Toys Death Star Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already picked up 2x of these for $180 shipped a piece so not bothered to wait but I don't think this will be mass produced. The Star Wars OT armored figures are not getting mass produced. This one isn't an army builder per se which can help it be available to more collectors. Still don't think this hangs till Christmas though. We shall see.

On the fence with this guy especially since Tarkin is finally out (gonna be) but I'm gonna wait and maybe screw up like I did with the Probe Droid (hopefully that won't sky rocket by the end of the year).

Anyone looking for K-2SO figure feel free to contact me.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 LG-H870DS 發送

Got mine from SS today. It's a simple but effective figure. If these stick around I may grab another on sale.

I see they're already available from China for retail plus free shipping on eBay. Certainly seems an indication they could be discounted later. Last figure like that was the TFA Chewie.

I already grabbed one from eBay. With free shipping it's a good deal. And i might avoid customs which is not possible with SSC, not mentioning the awful shipping cost.

I dig that black/white contrast when the gunner is posed side by side stormtroopers. I will do that.

So if I am on Flex pay schedule for November - January, I guess the only way I can get sooner is single payment? Can I adjust flex pay to Sept - Nov?

So if I am on Flex pay schedule for November - January, I guess the only way I can get sooner is single payment? Can I adjust flex pay to Sept - Nov?

It's been a while since I've used FlexPay, but if you go into your account and look up your order, there should be an option to pay the figure off early unless it's changed. If there isn't, you can always contact Sideshow and they'll help you out with that.

Doesn't matter to them since they're getting your money either way.

Back