Hot Toys Death Star Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1481.JPGIMG_1480.JPG

More pictures

I feel I am way more excited for this figure than I should be. Although the death star trooper is higher on the wish list. Ad they still really need an officer. "Where are you taking this... thing" is hard to beat and makes an awesome display.

Had no doubt it would look great. He needs a few imperials around to shine more though.

Had no doubt it would look great. He needs a few imperials around to shine more though.

I agree. I really like this and am picking up two but Tarkin along with a couple DS troopers will really help make this an even better release.

Well that's no commander it's regular (navy) trooper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a message that this guy was arriving in store today. Totally forgot that I'd ordered him.
I think he's a pretty basic looking figure, but in the right place with Vader or troopers, might look ok.

Got a message that this guy was arriving in store today. Totally forgot that I'd ordered him.
I think he's a pretty basic looking figure, but in the right place with Vader or troopers, might look ok.

Basic ? Yes. Beautiful? Definitely.
Really happy with mine looks great. More of this hot toys

Back