Hot Toys/DC Direct Info Just Got It From The Source

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they haven't started shipping yet?

yeah they are here along with 4 different bowen sku's, two new Transformer Mini Busts and some other stuff...the warehouse has about 800 orders to push out between today and saturday (making them come and work on the weekends cause we got crushed)

All right I was thinking about this figure and what it could possibly look like once out and about. The common thought is that it'd look like this:

jokerbank6.jpg

jokerbank3.jpg

jokerbank2.jpg

But then I started to think about what the unmasked Joker sculpt could/would look like. HT probably started working on this before maybe even Joker v1 because we've seen this look for a while, but wanted to release the standard Joker to capture the hype. What unmasked look could they have gone with...then I found this image:

2722325097c6e40b58ccbay5.jpg

This is probably the styling we'll receive and notice the lack of green in the hair. Would this be a suitable replacement for Joker v1?

There is someone posting on the toysdaily boards claiming to have knowledge of "Bank Robbery" Joker.

1. It will be shown next week

2. It will have two heads. One head will have the Joker's hair slicked back so that a rubber mask can be put over it (he says that the sculpt has an even worse likeness compared with version 1) The other head will have normal hair (likeness is great and it will have a more accurate makeup).

3. Will have the duffel bag, plenty of weapons, and new outfit.

Please take this info with a grain of salt.

There is someone posting on the toysdaily boards claiming to have knowledge of "Bank Robbery" Joker.

1. It will be shown next week

2. It will have two heads. One head will have the Joker's hair slicked back so that a rubber mask can be put over it (he says that the sculpt has an even worse likeness compared with version 1) The other head will have normal hair (likeness is great and it will have a more accurate makeup).

3. Will have the duffel bag, plenty of weapons, and new outfit.

Please take this info with a grain of salt.

Hmm, interesting... Best to wait for official pics or announcement of course, but I certainly hope this is true, except for the "worse" slicked back hair sculpt :D

Jack Sparrow style, as expected. Sounds like we'll all be after that new sculpt.

Another $145 for a head? Good luck finding it loose. A lucky few will.

Back