Hot Toys/DC Direct Info Just Got It From The Source

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys!!

oh and btw I just got it str8 from the horses mouth..

The Hot Toys items being brought in by DCD are 100% the same as the Asia releases!!!

I just turned in my po today to DCD for the Bank Robber Jokers so I could get a 100% confirmed order...these are set to be in right before christmas and I have about 150 pieces left to presell!!!!

Thanks for the confirmation Joe.

I thought so... they pretty much said they would be the same :angelsmil :D

So do we still have until October to place orders with you? If not just let us know the availability status as we go along.

you know what else is interesting..I have been in the collectibles field full time since 99 but I am 33 and been collecting and stuff since I was a kid...and until I began offering these TDK Batman items I dont think (unless they were gifts) have I sold more items to females ever...its good to see that what was once a male dominated thing is actually branching out!!

:D:D:D My Husband will get to drool at my Jokers ;) All mine. I have always been into more male orientated action figs/toys. Even when I was a kid I loved He-Man, Thundercats, Transformers, Sectaurs..so on and so on . I just wish I still had all my toys from my childhood :monkey2

Joe, you didn't happen to get an idea of when Hot Toys is going to reveal Bank Robber Joker and any of the other new items, did you?

And it's great to hear that TDK merchandise is crossing between genders. This movie seems to have taken on a life of its own and has appealed to everyone!!! (IMO of course...)

Thanks for the confirmation Joe.

I thought so... they pretty much said they would be the same :angelsmil :D

So do we still have until October to place orders with you? If not just let us know the availability status as we go along.
I put in my order EARLY because the qty was so big and I need to have a 100% assurance I would get filled...I will continue to take orders until I sell out..I will also buy some from Hot Toys Directly!!!
:D:D:D My Husband will get to drool at my Jokers ;) All mine. I have always been into more male orientated action figs/toys. Even when I was a kid I loved He-Man, Thundercats, Transformers, Sectaurs..so on and so on . I just wish I still had all my toys from my childhood :monkey2
thats good..make he jealous...my wife collects LDD's and strawberry shortcake stuff..

yeah I am nuts for 80's one day when I settle down I am going to make a display of all of my MISB and MOC GI Joe Stuff...
Joe, you didn't happen to get an idea of when Hot Toys is going to reveal Bank Robber Joker and any of the other new items, did you?

And it's great to hear that TDK merchandise is crossing between genders. This movie seems to have taken on a life of its own and has appealed to everyone!!! (IMO of course...)

nope DCD wouldnt even send me a pic of the Bank Robber Joker and I offered to sign a ND Form...

quick question for you guys..who is the supreme being of this message board...I wanted to give away some stuff to the board members and need to know who I contact!!

Does anyone know if the DC Direct Joker' shoes come off? Why no socks, come on DC Direct!

They come off. Yea the socks thing sucks, but all in all its a pretty good figure. The shoes though are a winner, real laces. I was really impressed. Anyway, I think painted socks would always look better than real ones, as bunching can already be seen on the HT Joker socks (although it is one AWESOME figure).

Hmmm I am wanting a Nurse Joker more than the BR one. The scene was great, but I feel like they could do so much more (repaint, clothes, accessories) with a Nurse Joker. I am a bit worried they will rehash the old HT Joker sculpt with new clothes and mask.:confused:

I'm sure Darklord Dave would advise you to send some free items to me for inspection, so just pm me for my address.:naughty

I have your address...why dont you send me some info on those heads you make so I can offer them to my customers not on these boards :)

Back