Hot Toys/DC Direct Info Just Got It From The Source

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mista305 - How do I get on your list?

Tks!

you must lead a successful battle against the evil sith lord..once you have done that and can prove destruction of the death star you will be considered a worthy candidate to order from us!!

or you could just send me a pm like you did:D

You can't repel flavor of that magnitude!

aabc.jpg

Sorry for the shameless cereal plug in the DC Direct / Hot Toys thread...

Mista305 - thanks for the help!

you must lead a successful battle against the evil sith lord..once you have done that and can prove destruction of the death star you will be considered a worthy candidate to order from us!!

:emperor :emperor :emperor :maul :emperor :emperor :emperor

Hey, with my board name, I had to chime in somehow...

:D

Hey Joe, I keep seeing you everywhere don't I. It's Craig from Craig's Toy Cave. I was wondering, did you say you send out a newsletter or something from your store? I haven't received anything yet. I preodered the Dark Knight big boys toys, Batpod, Batmobile etc. My email is [email protected].
Thanks, Craig

PM sent! Can't wait to see pics of the Bank Robber Joker. One can hope for a new head sculpt with removable mask.

PM sent! Can't wait to see pics of the Bank Robber Joker. One can hope for a new head sculpt with removable mask.

I'm hoping for a new movie-accurate sculpt and an alternate head with sculpted mask. That way, I can use the maskless head on my V1 Joker because I'd never display Bank Robber Joker without the mask.

This is great news! I'm surprised (and happy) that the vehicles are getting a DC Direct release- it means I can wait on ordering 'em until my wallet's recovered a little. XD

i try to enjoy my time on the boards!!!

oh and thanks for all the orders guys!!

No, thank-you Joe. Its a major relief ordering from you (especially before the word about the new Joker spreads) because your a fellow board member, have great prices, reliable, and speak English :lol

So thank-you Joe :rock

thanks guys!!

oh and btw I just got it str8 from the horses mouth..

The Hot Toys items being brought in by DCD are 100% the same as the Asia releases!!!

I just turned in my po today to DCD for the Bank Robber Jokers so I could get a 100% confirmed order...these are set to be in right before christmas and I have about 150 pieces left to presell!!!!

you know what else is interesting..I have been in the collectibles field full time since 99 but I am 33 and been collecting and stuff since I was a kid...and until I began offering these TDK Batman items I dont think (unless they were gifts) have I sold more items to females ever...its good to see that what was once a male dominated thing is actually branching out!!

thanks guys!!

oh and btw I just got it str8 from the horses mouth..

The Hot Toys items being brought in by DCD are 100% the same as the Asia releases!!!

I just turned in my po today to DCD for the Bank Robber Jokers so I could get a 100% confirmed order...these are set to be in right before christmas and I have about 150 pieces left to presell!!!!

Awesome news thank you! :D:D

Awesome news Joe. Can't wait to have a second Joker by Christmas..now about those V1 Jokers... I can't wait to get mine.

Back