Hot Toys/DC Direct Info Just Got It From The Source

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very eager to see what HT will do with a second attempt (or third) on the Joker.

If it's like their Sparrow head with Cannibal Jack, then it should be a winner.

I'd just love to see some personality this time. A grin, or serious grimace, or even a little gritted teeth. Something besides simply an accurate face sculpt. A bit of Joker pizzaz.

Hmm, interesting... Best to wait for official pics or announcement of course, but I certainly hope this is true, except for the "worse" slicked back hair sculpt :D

Well that one is the one where the mask goes over the face so I don't mind it since I would never display him without so I don't mind.

Jack Sparrow style, as expected. Sounds like we'll all be after that new sculpt.

Another $145 for a head? Good luck finding it loose. A lucky few will.

What? :lol Sellers will peacemeal the hell out of these you'll find a ton of HS on eBay, just like you do now but you'll pay about $60 to $70 for it without question.

Hellboy is nearly complete and will feature the muscle body while Abe is still coming along.

If HT does come out with Hellboy I will sell all of the SSC HB figures without question.....it'd explain why SSC hasn't come out with any 1/6 figures...if HT does come out with them SSC shouldn't even bother.

have you guys seen the picture of the new iron man??

Yep! I already sent you an email tell you to please secure me two! :lol

I bring you BR Joker!! Thank you to tc4949 of toy-world.

20080825085104748.jpg.jpg

joker2.jpg

To have the ultimate joker, now you need v1 for the clothes and this for the best likeness i have seen/will ever see..ever.

To have the ultimate joker, now you need v1 for the clothes and this for the best likeness i have seen/will ever see..ever.

Yeah HT is getting pretty good at that. Sell the first version with an inferior sculpt, then release a second version with an extra, superior sculpt to replace the first one. Good way to get people to double dip.

Yeah HT is getting pretty good at that. Sell the first version with an inferior sculpt, then release a second version with an extra, superior sculpt to replace the first one. Good way to get people to double dip.

This is killing me as it is. This is a very evil hobby collecting.

We wantses it we does precioussssss

That was not their intention. They started to make the first figure a looong time ago before production on the movie started and they had very little to work with. They wanted the figure out in time for the movie and that is why they did it. Now that the movie is out and they have more references and have seen it they can perfect the sculpt, and that is what they did.

That was not their intention. They started to make the first figure a looong time ago before production on the movie started and they had very little to work with. They wanted the figure out in time for the movie and that is why they did it. Now that the movie is out and they have more references and have seen it they can perfect the sculpt, and that is what they did.

Is that the same problem they had with Superman and Jack Sparrow and Batman Begins?

Is that the same problem they had with Superman and Jack Sparrow and Batman Begins?

Not sure about Superman, but I know the original Batman figure came out after the movie. They just botched that one, also at that time they did not have the talented sculptors they have now.

The first Jack Sparrow came out after pirates. I think it was a damn good sculpt, but Jack had a more serious expression that most people didn't prefer. And the re-do they just gave him that more happy/goofy look that he has.

Hey Mods, since questions and answers are flying in two threads how about a merge between this and the "Bank Robbery Joker" thread?

Back