Hot Toys Comedian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is the Comedian based off the movie, someone has to make a custom Gimp Mask that he wore in the comic! It'd look so funny if people saw that on your display!

Good call duder! Although if I was gonna buy a custom based on the comic rather than movie I'd 100% vote for the older 80's style Comedian with the much more visible scarring, its one of the only things I disliked in the movie, the scar is barely visible. In the comic his face is mangled. Which is always better imo...

I wonder why there is no news for the Comedian. With Blade getting shots and nothing from Watchman, I wonder if they are working on a new head? They need to have two heads for this guy.

Good call duder! Although if I was gonna buy a custom based on the comic rather than movie I'd 100% vote for the older 80's style Comedian with the much more visible scarring, its one of the only things I disliked in the movie, the scar is barely visible. In the comic his face is mangled. Which is always better imo...

yea his face is normally torn up...but ill settle :banana:banana

Right, I've been asking around and I have some news from HT, nothing solid I'm afraid, but it's enough to keep me interested.
I asked if we'd be getting any updates soon on this line and said many people would like to know if we'll be getting the other major characters, and that Night Owl II is wanted to go with Silk Spectre. I was told that they are aware that the development is going slowly, but they are very much working on the development of the line.

I'm guessing they want to get things right before we see anything.
That's all I'm afraid,. I'll be posting some other info in the Inglorious Basterds and Blade II threads now!

I'm guessing they want to get things right before we see anything.
And that's right, comrades!

24225459_Isaak_Brodskiy_Stalin.jpg

:D:D:D

they really need to quit STALIN the updates for comedian.:monkey5

i'm getting ansy and I really hope its a body update that's making him take so long. at least we know there's a bit of series in the works...there's no point in making SS first knowing full well Rorschach is a must for anyone familiar with hot toys and fans of the comic/movie. Comedian next just has to mean they're delaying rorschach as the best, last. they're fools if they don't.

although I doubt that they think comedian is DX worthy:eek:

Probably not but that leads me to wonder if we get Rorschach will he have a v1 Joker type jacket? Because lets face it if the jacket fails the figure fails...

Finally:chew

HT-WatchmenComedianCTRexclusive.jpg

credit: cooltoyreview

yulli X JC Hong concept :rock

That looks bad a$$. I wasn't really looking to get these but Im really liking that HS. It's so creepy looking. It fits the character from the movie really well. Give us more pictures Hot Toys!

man that looks really good. Looks like, from that angle, they fixed the wonky proportions of the body and head from the proto at comic con. could just be my eyes, on both accounts though.

i wonder what body he's using, looks like a variation of the Wolverine body or muscle body. there is a noticeable separation of the arm from the torso.

cant wait for more pics.

Looks the same to me. It brings up the question of what HT has been doing with this guy in the many months since SDCC.

2009723123936444.jpg

2009723124041260.jpg

Looks the same to me. It brings up the question of what HT has been doing with this guy in the many months since SDCC.

Look closer. That is a totally new head. The scar, eyes, mustache, and smile wrinkles are all significantly different.

I think maybe just a little tweak here and there, if there is any:monkey3

I hope they throw us in another younger comedian headsculpt as a bonus for making us wait so long for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back